New love awaits for me.

Dear journal, Tuesday October 15, 2002

Now, That I know you're real, I don't want to let you go. This is the first time i'm feeling love and it is truly great. You are truly amazing. I still dream of you every night and day. You don't escape my mind. I can't recover my heart without you. If you leave, my broken heart will remain broken. It seems when i'm around you, my heart connects back together. I don't want this feeling to stop. We are perfect together, and it should stay like that.

New love awaits for me.

Today finally came. I wondered what I would wear today. I wanted to wear something pretty. I slipped on my blue dress with black lacing, a black thin jacket and flats. I put on my make-up, grabbed my school stuff and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast. I told myself that I wanted to tell Bill how I feel about his brother. I hope I have the strength to tell him. Well, I should. It's not i'm telling Tom himself. Just his brother. It shouldn't be a problem right? My heart starting beating rapidly. Maybe just the thought of telling Bill made me nervous.

I walk out the door to my bus stop. As I walk up, I the those girls again. I take my ipod out of my jacket pocket and turn my music on. I completely ignore those girls. I don't want to have anything to do with them. A few minutes pass, and I see Bill and Tom walking. I couldn't stop looking at Tom. He was just so hot. As they stood in front of me, I couldn't help but smile. They knew I was listening to music and I wasn't happy if I didn't listen to my music before school.

Our bus arrives and the girls get on first then us. I find a spot in the back and this time Bill is sitting next to me. I grab my notebook from my bag and pencil. I write down,

'Bill, I want to tell you something in first period.'

I showed Bill. He nodded his head, 'okay.'

We arrive at school and I go to my locker to grab some stuff. I see Bill whispering to Tom across the hall. The first bell rings for us to start heading to class. I turn off my music and I see Bill is walking right next to me. I grin and I can see in Bill's eyes that he is just waiting for me to tell him what I want to say. This is the moment when i'm going to tell Bill about my dreams and how I fell about Tom. We walk into class and take our seats. I waited until our Mrs.Herz gave us our assignment to tell Bill.

Mrs.Herz starts,

"alright class, you and a partner will work on these assignments until the bell rings. Turn in what you have done at the end of class."

She handed out a few worksheets and I grabbed 2 books. I handed one to Bill, and looked at him. I couldn't believe I was going to tell him this.

I started with,

"Bill, I want to tell you something."

"Go on." he said.

"alright here it goes.... Ever since I saw you and Tom back in Halle, that one year, I keep having the same dream about you guys. I have had it every night and it is always the same. I see you trapped in a cell underground and calling for help. I was always the only one around, but every time I tried to save you, I couldn't. It was like I was a ghost, everytime I tried to grab your arm, and pull you out. Then all of a sudden, I see Tom, running to save you. He breaks you out and you guys run off together. I raise up to the ground, and I see you guys. I see you running to some girl and you guys kiss. I see Tom sitting under a tree looking sad. I try to sit next to him, but I can't. I can only hover over him, watching him. I see one tear drop fall down from his face, and I wake up from the dream."

"wow, every night you have had that dream?"

I nod my head.

"wow, that's really intense. I can only imagine that you have feelings for Tom and you don't know how to show or say it. Do you like my brother?"