More great days of this week.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I open my eyes. I find myself sleeping to the sexiest man I think alive. I smile and lay my head on his chest. I start thinking about all the good times we had as kids. Think about what we have become now. He is a famous musician and i'm.... i'm still living my childhood dream of drawing. I never thought I would be the one to date Tom, or anyone similar to him. Sometimes, the best things happen when your young, and they can stay with you forever.

Wearing nothing but Tom's t-shirt, I get out of bed, grab my drawing book, and sit outside. As I waited for the boys to wake up, I felt inspired to draw, a boyfriend and girlfriend laying down on the beach as fireworks fly in the sky.

2 hours later....

I went down stairs to make the guys some food. I found some pizzas in the freezer so I 'made' that.

"Hey babe."  I heard a voice say.

I turn around to see Tom standing in the doorway. He was wearing only his boxers. *-* He slowly walked to me and started kissing my neck.

"are the guys up yet? I made you all pizza." I say

"I don't think they are up yet.." Tom says.

Tom starts moving his hands down on my lower back until my butt. he squeezes hard and then he picks me up and puts me on the counter. I stroke my hands on his neck and down his back. I jump off the counter, turn off the oven and I run to my room while he chases me.

We stop at my doorway. He grabs my waist.. I turn around, pulling him in my room and I close the door. We kiss until we are at the edge of my bed. I lay down and he lays on top of me. I slide up to the pillow..

Minutes later...

"Ich liebe dich Jazmine."

"Ich liebe dich auch Tom."

We kiss more. His body is so warm. His lips are so soft. He is so perfect.

Finally, we get up to see if the guys are up yet. I'm still wearing Tom's shirt and he has boxers and his pants on. We walk down the hall to see if the guys are awake..... They were not there. So we walk downstairs and find them in the kitchen.

"We smell the food, but we can't find it." Bill says

I sighed and pull the pizzas out of the oven. I cut slices and Tom grabs the plates. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat.

"Jazmine, why won't you eat? You have barely eaten since we have been here.. What's wrong?" Tom asks

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine, just not hungry."

"I worry about you babe."

"There is nothing to worry about.. I love you"

"Ja.. I love you to babe."

"So is there any plans for today?" I ask

No answer until...

"ehh, I was thinking about going go-carting." Georg said

"ooh that would be fun." I said like a nerd

"let's do that then" Bill says.

Once the guys finish eating, they went upstairs and got ready. I put their plates away and went upstairs to change. I put on skinny jeans and a graffiti-ed shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and as I was walking to my bathroom to put make-up on, Tom says to me,

"don't do it. I know that your about to put make-up on.. I love you better without it."

I turned to him,