Is the feeling real?

Friday, June 13, 2008

We are all on the bus.. on our way to Njimegen, The Netherlands. I sit in Bill's lap as The G's and us are playing a game. Tom is laying in bed.. Now that we are older, we realize our true feelings. Tom was just that one childhood love..

As they play, I get up to go check on Tom. I put my ear to the door. I can hear him sniffling, like he was crying. I open the door, and he is laying face down on the bed.

"Are you okay Tom?"

"no, not really."

I sat down on the bed, Bill and I will sleep in.

"The fact that I broke up with you, and then you go fuck my brother? That is really hurtful."

"Well, I was hurting, and Bill has always been there for me."

"When you say it like that, you make it seem like I was never there. Like I was just your boyfriend who didn't care. Which I hope you know, I do care. I always have, I will always be proud of you. But I guess you are to blind to realize that."

"When you say that, it makes me feel like I was never good enough or just a terrible girlfriend to you."

We sat in silence for a while. Then I asked,

"how did you know, date those other girls without the paparazzi all over you?"

"all the girls I was will, I met then in the elevator of the hotels we were staying at. No one knew. So when we were there, I told them to go to room I was in, and come at a certain time, and they came."

"oh, ok." I didn't know what else to say.

We sat in silence even longer this time. Then Bill walked in.

"the G's fell asleep."

He took off his clothes leaving on his boxers. Tom turned around staring at the wall. Bill crawled into bed next to me. I took my clothes off and tried to sleep.. After 20 minutes of not sleeping I get up and I put on one of Tom's shirts on.

"sorry Bill. This is very comfortable and it's the only way I will be able to sleep."

"you don't have to apologize. As long as we all get sleep, I really don't care what you wear."

I smiled and layed right next to him. Luckily, the shirt didn't smell like Tom.

As I lay next to Bill, I think, 'why am I so comfortable sleeping in Tom's shirt? I mean, I never had it until last week. Was I still in love with Tom? Some feelings did stay with me about him, but the 'love' feeling was gone. So why do I need his shirt to sleep?'

Trying not to think of that, I finally fell asleep

After a few hours, I get up. I look out the back window. It was dark and only a few cars were on the Autobahn. I turn around and look at the clock. I read 03:50. I walked out and went to the bathroom. I just stared at my reflection for several minutes. I stare at Tom's shirt thinking, 'why? Why?'

I took it off and then jumped in the shower. While i'm taking my shower, I hear the door open.. I think, 'Crap, I forgot to lock door!'

I peek my head out, and I see Bill. I look at his reflection and then he looks at me through the reflection. He turns around and I move my head. I hear his zipper unzipping. I hear his belt hit the floor.

Moments later, I see his hand opening the shower curtain. He steps in. He puts his hands through my hair as we make-out. I could smell all the hairspray that is in his wet hair. We giggle, and then I grab some shampoo. I pour it all over his hair and rub it in. He does the same to me. We wash it out, and then I grab the shower gel. I pour it all over my body and rub it in. Then I rub my body all over Bill. Now he will smell like strawberries. (: