Final moments...

Monday, October 27, 2008

People wouldn't stop staring at me. They would ask for a picture and/or autograph. I was like a total celebrity. Not sure if that is what I want right now. I wanted to just spend time with Bill. No fans, no paparazzi, no one. Just him and me. I had the feeling we wouldn't get a lot of time alone.

Other than the people, the flight was pretty good. It was shorter than I thought it would have been.

I hear the captain start talking,

"Meine Damen und Herren ist dies spricht Ihr Kapitän. Bitte schalten Sie Ihre elektronischen Geräte, da wir an der New York City in Kürze sein wird. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Ihre Sicherheitsgurt ist sicher. Danke."   (Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please turn off your electronic devices, since we will be at the New York City in shortly. Please make sure your seat belt is secure. Thank you.)

I looked out my window, all I could see were clouds. Fluffy white clouds. Everywhere!

*10 minutes later.*

"Hallo meine Damen und Herren, wir machen uns an den Abstieg in die John F. Kennedy Flughafen. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass alles sicher ist."  (Hello ladies and gentlemen, we are making our descent into the John F. Kennedy airport. Please make sure everything is secure.)

I could feel the plane slowly drop. My stomach filled with butterflies. Slowly but surely, the plane wheels open. They touch the ground and I jerk back in my sit.

"Vielen Dank für das Fliegen Air Berlin. Wir hoffen, Sie haben Ihren Flug mit uns genossen."  (Thank you for flying Air Berlin. We hope you have enjoyed your flight with us.)

The plane was now moving into the gate. We waited until the the seat belt light came on. Then first class were aloud to leave first. I grabbed my bag and walked off the plane.

I hear the roar of the plane behind me as I walk through the hallway. I made it to the end. I opened the door and I saw a lot of people standing in the middle. Some people came up to me and asked for pictures and autographs. I gave some. 

After that, I made my way downstairs to the baggage claim. It took about 10 minutes for me to find my bag.

I to an elevator back upstairs, to the front entrance. A limo driver was standing there, holding a sign with my name on it.

"hello. My name is Jazmine."

"ah, ms.Jazmine hi. My name is Sam, and I will be your driver. Is there ant place you want to go before we go to The Sentai Fifth Avenue?"

"no, thank you. I really just want to go to the hotel."

"ok, let me get your bag."

"thank you."

 Sam puts my bag in the trunk and I hop in the back of the limo. I take a look around and I see a note underneath the cups. I read,

"Hey Jazmine, when we meet in New York, I want to talk with you. I need to get some things off my chest about you and me. I don't like the way we have been acting towards each other. It needs to change. Can't wait to talk with you

Love, Tom."

I think to myself, 'what could he possibly talk to me about? I know he still loves me, so what is there more to say?'

This bothered me for a while...

We arrived at the hotel and Sam opened my door. I stepped out and the streets of New York were filled with cars. Sam grabs my bag and we slowly start walking into the front doors of the hotel. Girls, holding up signs waiting for Tokio Hotel. They know me, so they start running towards us. Sam and I make a run to the front desk. The woman behind the desk hands me the keys to the room, 379. Sam and I quickly run to the elevator, I push the button, before the door closes we could hear the girls screaming, trying to get to the elevator. The door closes just in time. Sam and I catch our breathe. The elevator stops on the 4th floor.