Chapter 21

KEK

====================================

The red-haired Spartan had prepared herself for an early morning, keen to spend the day with her beloved. As she absent-mindedly proceeded with her morning workout, her mind still raced, running herself through the plans she was so happy with last night.

Doubts flooded her mind. What if he doesn't like what we're doing? What if his standards are too high for that? For me? 

Her breathing quickened unconsciously, and she almost tripped over herself. She took a moment to regain her composure, and pushed these thoughts out of her mind. She had always persevered, and she would continue now.

As she returned to the dorm, she set her sights on the armour she fitted herself into every day. Her plan was a simple one, to take the time she could get and have a day of sparring with Y/N. Beacon had recently opened a simulation system so the students training could have more extensive sessions without having to worry about the draining of aura.

She met up with Y/N at the designated time, waving excitedly. She had felt a noticeable improvement after being coached by him. He had taught her an entirely new way to study the intricacies of her own engagements, and she was excited to learn more.

======================================

Idk if I'll start updating again, but holy shit how does this stuff get so many reads lmao