Chapter 16

Shit.

80k views after me being inactive for a month

I'm done.

Haffun. I've pretty much concluded the nonexistent plot by now, so the rest is going to be lime (diluted lemon)

If I do write lemon(s), it's going to go in a separate book with a mature tag so no one finds it.

Probably gonna put more effort in those than the main story lmao

IDEK at this point

Sorry for not updating. Vote and follow please if you enjoy

=====================================

Y/N's PoV

This... has turned into a difficult situation.

You see, there is yet another member of the opposite gender, in very close proximity to me, putting me in a very awkward position.

I guess I should've learned to expect the unexpected by now, but this... I can't make this shit up.

You can't predict what women are going to do, can you?

Me: Well... that's a rather difficult question, seeing as I'm... consorting with both spectrums.

Raven: Well which is your preference?

Me: I can't say anything other than neutral on this one.

She seemed to relax. Her face reddened and she gulped. She pecks me on the cheek and then stumbles a little as she walks away.

Raven: I-I'll be around.

I couldn't help but smile a little. Everyone wears a mask, huh? Not that the rule excludes me. What a piece of shit I am.

I wipe my cheek. No lipstick.

*Timeskip brought to you by Y/N wasting money on EBay...*

As I waste time in the dorm, I wondered where Weiss was. She left in a hurry this morning. Family business, she said. Not surprising, considering the stuff I told Winter. Turned out that she uncovered many... secrets, let us say, in the Schnee company.

Jacques was immediately arrested, and with the odds weighted against him, he was sentenced to... a cheerful thing known as erasure. Much more cruel than any form of death. For him, all contact is cut off from the outside world. He is left alone in a bare cell, with just enough food to keep him alive. Official records of him are erased, along with books and such about him. Anyone who talks about him publicly is silenced one way or another. Making him an 'unperson', to quote Orwell.

I had expected Weiss to come in, blubbering, but she had been absent for quite a while. I guess she's having a breakdown. Not bothered to go look for her right now. That might sound cruel, but... I don't care a whole lot for something I instigated. Granted, Weiss doesn't like her father much either, but still. He was family.

Whatever who they were, they're family. Even if they are sacks of shit. The fact remains that you are related by blood.

Of course, invoking death is always a reliable solution. As for the side effects... it varies.

I heard the door creak open, the well-oiled hinges making a sorrowful sound.

Weiss stumbled in, collapsing onto me. I hugged her back, not saying anything. She didn't either. We just stay like for a while, with her crying into my chest.

It felt pretty nice, actually.

======================================

Sorry for the short chapter and not fucking writing for like 5 months. Kinda lost my drive.

Oof