Chapter 9

Alright. Malachite twins and Glynda are gonna be thrown in this chapter.

I'm also gonna add another MILF. Feel free to speculate.

Heh heh heh.

Now then,

We're at over 1400 views right now.

I expected to get like 20 after finishing the whole thing lol

Guess wattpad isn't as bad as I thought it was.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting guys. Means a lot to me.

Enjoy.

===============================

Narrator Boi's PoV

The girls had reached some degree of agreement, no matter how unlikely it sounded. This story being a harem and all.

Each girl would get one day with Y/N, to do as they please.

They drew lots to determine the order, and the responses were mixed.

Yang would be first.

Weiss would be second.

Blake third.

Ruby fourth.

And Pyrrha last, which was kinda fitting to the others, seeing that she had already had Y/N to herself last night.

Yang chuckled to herself.

Wazzah! Location change!

As Glynda sat in her office, listening in on the girls' conversation(A/N: don't ask me how, I'm not creative enough), she sighed longingly.

How she wanted to be in the shoes of one of those girls. Any one would do.

She picked up on Yang's mutterings, and her eyes lit up.

She wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N making a giant omelette...

2nd Person PoV

Yang: So. This is it.

You follow her into the night club? Or a strip club? You weren't sure. Either way, Yang was definitely too young to be here. 

You: Do you frequent this place?

The blonde nods.

You: Well, I'm not really one to question your practices, seeing as I actually agreed to this.

Yang: In case you have any intention to leave... you're staying here. Until at least midnight.

As Yang steps into the night club, a multitude of eyes immediately snappedd onto her.

You: Your reputation preceeds you, m'lady.

Yang ignores you and leans against the counter.

Tuxedo: Whoa, whoa. Don't trash my club again.

Yang: Come on. I was bored tonight.

As the conversation begins to heat up, you melt into the background, sneaking behind the counter to make yourself a strawberry sunrise.

At least Tuxedo had the common sense to sell this drink here.  Sell would be technically incorrect terminology, seeing as you're not really intending to pay.