Chapter 2

A/N

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. I promisd the backstory in the info part , and I was kinda busy with assignments and shit. Forgive me.

=================================

The next morning

(Still in 3rd person. BTW, I'm switching to script form because I'm lazy. :P)

"Y/N, please go to Professor Ozpin's office in 30 minutes." The loudspeaker blared.

Why this early in the morning? Y/N thought. It was 0600.

Y/N decides to make his way to the mess hall. As he pushes the unnecessarily heavy doors open, he spots Team RWBY. He frowns slightly.

Weiss: You! Why are you here at this time?

Y/N: Ozpin wants me.

Seeing as there was no food, Y/N goes for the DIY kitchens for student use(I know, probably not canon, but plot convenience trumps all).

Y/N: Let's see... chives... olive oil... (A/N: I can only barely cook, forgive me)

As team RWBY searches futilely for something edible, the delectable smell of omelet floats in the air. Y/N turns to the door, to witness team RWBY staring at him and his pan through a crack in the door.

Y/N: *sigh* Fine. I'll make some for you guys...

RWBY: Yay!

As Y/N finishes making the ham and cheese omelettes, he slides his in a paper bag and puts the rest on a plate. He delivers the plate to team RWBY and heads for the door. He was avoiding his used-to-be 'sisters' at all costs.

Ruby's PoV

As he delivers the food over to us, we dig in immediately.

Me: This is really good!

Yang: *scoffs*

Blake: *speaks inbetween bites* Agreed.

Weiss pokes around, but gives in to the temptation.

I look around for the person who made the food, but he was already gone.

Me: Wait, we didn't even thank him or ask for his name!

Everyone: Oops.

The food tasted familiar...

And he looked familiar, too.

Small timeskip brought to you by chibi Yang eating at lightspeed...

Ozpin's office

Y/N's PoV

As I blink into his office, the old man seems a lot more anxious than normal.

Y/N: What are you worried about?

Ozpin: I fear that this is when Atlas and Salem will both play their cards. But, after all, that's why you're here. I assume that you have a contingency plan?

Y/N: Does killing everyone in my way count?

Ozpin: *sighs* I know you would say that. If you can pull it off, then I guess it works.

Y/N: So. That's all?

Ozpin: Not quite. You're getting a head start in the forest. You know how to organize that, don't you?

Y/N: Yep. Already have. (A/N: Referring to hacking, of course)When are we leaving?

Ozpin: Now.