Chapter 12

There was a knock at the door of the manor. Narcissa opened it to see a tall blonde smiling at her. "Hello Mrs. Malfoy, is Draco here?"

"Yes... and who are you"

"I'm Genevieve Blackthorn."

"Oh of the French pure-blood Blackthorns?"

"Yes ma'am. I came to visit Draco as he and I have been communicating lately"

"Well come in then dear. You go to Beauxbatons correct?"

"Indeed. Could you point me in the direction of Draco's room?"

"Up the stairs at the end of the left wing's hall. I believe he's showering but you can go wait upstairs" Genevieve smiled and made her way to the room. As she stepped into the room, she saw him standing by his dresser in a towel with his back to hers. She smirked and wrapped her arms around his midsection, kissing his neck lightly. He moved his shoulder blades and pushed her off of him.

"Who the bloody hell are you and how did you get into my home?" He said looking at the blonde with a scowl, with his hair dripping water onto his forehead.

She smiled, stepping closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He froze, with his arms at his sides and his body angled away from her. "Oh come on Draco, what's a little fun?"

"Get off of me. Are you mental? I have a bloody girlfriend who I am very much in love with and I would NEVER betray her."

"Oh my dashing prince, have you forgotten me already?" She said with a smirk.

Draco's eyes widened as he lightly pushed her up against the wall, attaching his lips to her, while kicking the door shut with his leg. She pulled away and rested her forehead against his, looking at him with her brown eyes.

"Mi, I missed you."

"Happy 6 months. I'll never get over the idea of you being in love with me"

"You're the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. It's not that hard," Hermione grinned and hugged her boyfriend. He cradled her head and placed a kiss on the top of it. "Now come on, we should do something for our anniversary."

"Being with you is enough"

"Stop being obtuse. Now let's go," he said as he went to open the door. He quickly closed it and spun around. "But first maybe you should become that blonde again."

"Hmm I didn't know you liked blondes Draco," she said as she sipped the potion.

"I'm particularly fond of brunettes actually. Especially this one brunette." He said looking at her. She laughed and pulled him out of the room and down the hall.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to do anything and everything. MUM we're heading out." He said pulling her into the fireplace and throwing the powder. They stepped out of the fireplace to find themselves in Diagonal Alley.

The couple walked throughout the street, stopping at Flourish and Blotts for Hermione to get another book. They then went to get some ice cream. As Hermione found a table, Draco went to get some ice cream. Hermione began reading her book until she was tapped on the shoulder. She looked up to see a redhead smiling at her.

"Hi I'm Ron. I haven't seen you before. Do you go to Hogwarts?"

"No I actually go to Beauxbatons. I'm Genevieve,"

"Nice to meet you. Interesting book you're reading. One of my best friends would probably like that book. She reads incessantly,"

"Hmm her and I would get along well then I presume."

"Very. Anyway, are you here with someone or-"

"Weasley, what are you doing talking to my girlfriend?"

Ron looked up and his smile fell when his eyes landed on Draco. "Oh Malfoy with a pretty girl. I should've known," he said standing up.

"It was nice to meet you," Hermione said with a smile. Ron smiled back and then grudgingly walked away to a table across the shop. "Draco Malfoy what was that?"

"I don't like him. He's in love with you"

"1. No he's not and 2. I'm in love with you so it doesn't even matter. Now stop being jealous and give me my ice cream," she said as she held his hand and lightly kissed it. Draco laughed. They sat and talked for about an hour.

"Mi, you have a little bit of ice cream on your nose"

"Where"

"Right there," he said as he poked her nose with his spoon. He laughed and stood up.

"Oh you better run Draco Malfoy because I'm going to get you," she said as she ran after him, right out of the shop.

Ron looked up at the scene and grimaced. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" Ginny asked, groaning.

"That girl is too good for him"

"Ronald you say that like you've known her for years. You had 1 conversation"

"It was a nice conversation. She's a nice girl. Anyway, Malfoy always gets everything he wants. Why can't I have girl that loves me like that?"

"Maybe be nice to other girls instead of insulting them. Hermione for starters."

"Why would I want to date Hermione?"

"I never said that. But you did. Meaning you thought about it," Ginny said smirking. Ron rolled his eyes and placed his head in his arms. Was she right? Did he have feelings for Hermione?