Chapter 16

Hermione woke up to her legs tangled with Draco. She closed her eyes again and snuggled closer to him. His arms tightened around her, holding her close. She looked at her watch and saw it was 7:00. She lightly poked Draco, hoping it would cause him to lighten his hold on her.

His eyes opened, looking at her staring at him. "Good morning beautiful."

"Draco it's 7 am I'm going to be late for breakfast." she said urgently.

"Oh dear give me a minute and I'll get changed. Then I can get you out of here." Draco said standing up. Hermione nodded, grabbing his cloak she had worn the night before and putting it on. She put the contacts and glasses on and changed her hair color to the dark brown she had made it the night before.

Draco came out of the bathroom 2 minutes later and frowned. "What's wrong?" Hermione asked, becoming worried.

"I don't like the green eyes." he said, grabbing his bag from the chair.

"Oh between you and Blaise it seems like the green eyes make me look hideous."

Draco laughed and pulled his girlfriend out the door. "I just prefer your brown eyes. They're the eyes I fell in love with," he said as he walked with her, hand in hand, up to the seventh floor.

Hermione smiled and kissed him softly. "Who knew you were so romantic Malfoy."

"You should ask my girlfriend. She made me like this." Draco said with a smirk as he pulled away and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you Friday,"

Hermione smiled and walked into the bathroom, coming out looking like herself. She then walked into the common room and up to her dormitory, where she undid the spell on her bed and went into the bathroom to change. When she stepped out, Lavender was getting out of bed.

"How are you feeling Hermione?" She asked with a smile.

"Good thanks for asking. A nice night's ready really helped."

"Oh well I'm glad. I'll see you at breakfast."

Hermione nodded and picked up her bag, stepping into the common room. She waved at a few people and made her way to the great hall to meet Harry and Ron. She sat down at the table to see Ron complaining about something.

"And I don't get it. How could he be so cruel? I mean it's Malfoy but I expected some level of manners." Ron said exasperated.

"Ron what are you on about?" She asked, confused.

"Ron claims that he saw Malfoy with a girl this morning that was not his girlfriend from the summer," Harry said, sipping pumpkin juice.

"They could have broken up?" Hermione said trying to calm the tension.

"Yeah but then why did Malfoy say 'you should ask my girlfriend.' Isn't that weird if they're not together any more. Anyway I think it's ridiculous that Malfoy has 2 pretty girls."

"You think both of his girlfriends are pretty?" Hermione asked, a light blush creeping up on her cheek.

"Yeah Hermione one is a blonde beauty from Beauxbatons and the second is a very pretty slytherin with nice green eyes. How does a guy like him get both those girls. He's not even nice," Ron continued. Hermione laughed and shook her head.

"Ron have you ever thought that Malfoy is nice to girls and that's how he gets them?" Hermione said. Harry coughed, choking on his pumpkin juice.

"Nice? You think Malfoy would be nice to anyone?" Harry asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"No Harry I think she's right. Ginny said something along the same lines. I think he has a way with girls" Ron said shaking his head. Hermione laughed, punching Harry lightly.