"Tell him I love him more and miss him a lot" I shout closing my eyes

***

"Guys I'm okay, shut up" I groan as Ace and the boys bombarded me with with questions. "I'm having back problems but that's mostly because Delilah likes sleeping in my bed and she's a wild sleeper"

"I bought you a pregnancy pillow, I'll go get it" Messiah got up quickly leaving out the front door

"I'm sleepy" Delilah whines trying to climb into my lap but Ace kept pushing her legs down each time she lifted it up. "Ace, stop it"

"Baby Dee, you don't see me?" Quincy questions tapping her shoulder

"No" she whispers biting Ace's wrist when he pushed her leg down again "leave me lone"

"Damnit" Ace shouts glaring at her snatching his hand back

She had to learn that shit from Tatum mean ass

"No biting, Babygirl" I mutter lifting up my blanket letting her make herself comfortable on my lap

"Sowwy Ace" Delilah huffs lowly

"Nah you're not sorry" he responds bitterly

Sienna ran in sitting on the floor in front of me, taking the remote from Quincy she changed the tv channel to the pink panther.

"Hi Sienna" Montana waves smiling kindly

"Hi" she blushs waving back

Messiah came back with a huge pillow going to the elevator, not noticing how Sienna quickly started fixing her hair and clothes.

"Hi Messiah!" she shouts smiling oddly hard, cheeks drained of color looking in his direction

Turning around he smiled softly waving at her before going into the elevator.

"Mi piace, è simpatico " Sienna sighs tossing her head back onto my thigh looking up at me. (I like him, he's nice)

"Really? I haven't noticed" I chuckle picking up my phone as a message came through.

Kaliyah (school girlfriend)
Hey Lauren, I'm moving back to Virginia to be closer to my family. The phone calls haven't stopped, I'm being followed more frequently and the police still aren't helping me.

Damn, I won't be seeing her fine ass anymore

As I was thinking of something to text back Elijah called, answering it quickly I tried not to burst out crying.

"Hello?" his voice came out raspy as if he's been sleeping

"Hey Papa" I sniffle smiling "I miss you"

"I miss you more Babe, how are you and the kids?"

"I'm hanging in there, Delilah and Sienna are divas, Squirt doesn't move throughout the day but when night time comes it's like he's trying to rearrange my stomach" I rant aimlessly sinking into the couch with Delilah clinging onto my shirt as she sleeps. "I bought about twenty boxes of diapers and onesies. Sienna's learning English but get this, she'll only cooperate with her teacher if Geovani's there. Oh and Geo has me working out twice a week, Vivian's being an asshole she keeps calling me a punk and shit"

"I'm sorry I left you to deal with everything by yourself, I'm trying to come home soon. It's just problems keep surfacing each time I think things calmed down. I don't like missing out on things exceptionally knowing that your pregnant and a few months away from giving birth. And as for Sienna, she better not have a crush on Geovani"

She definitely has one on Messiah

"I understand, just make sure your here when it's time to push this big headed baby out"

"I will" he chuckles "can you send a picture of your stomach? You haven't sent one since last month"

"Yeah sure, I'll send one later"

"All right, where my princess?"

"Sleeping" I mumble

"Wake her up"

Playing with her nose and mouth Delilah whines softly swatting my hands.

"Dada's on the phone, Dee" I chuckle when she sits up with her hair going everywhere, a small pout on her face as she rubs her eyes

Taking the phone she yawned out a hello, laying back down she rubs my stomach nodding her head.

"Give Squirt kissy too?" she asks pulling up my shirt, leaning forward she kissed my stomach twice

***

Braiding my hair in one big braid I stared at my reflection, my stomach isn't as big as it should be for six months.

My doctor told me I'd probably gain more weight while my last three months of my pregnancy, it's common for some moms to gain most of their weight at the end.

Looking at my hands I sighed, my nails aren't done my hair isn't done either.

"Mama!" Delilah yells

"Hold on" I groan holding my phone to take a picture, sending it to Elijah

"Titi and Squeaky leaving!"

"Okay"