Heroes Day gone Terribly Wrong(part 1)

Just a heads up: chapter will be tremendously long, due to the stuff i'm adding here. Possibly over 7000 words. Also, be prepared..for a kiss you didnt see coming.

[Last time]
Y/n was still running home with Nusa after discovering another Infinity Stone from the park they used to be in..

Y/n: *thinking* How can another Infinity Stone be here in Paris? Where are they coming from?

[L/n household]
Y/n and Nusa made it to their home and got into the room. The young man then took out the trinklet that had the green stone and opened it..

Y/n: Another Infinity Stone in Paris. How could this happen?

Nusa: Could someone just left it there?

Y/n: That's impossible. No being would just leave a Infinity Stone all by itself.

Nusa: True.

[Y/n's POV]
I reached into a secret compartment in my bed and took out the Reality Stone and the Glove that Madame Web gave me..

*the right one*

Nusa: *sees glove* What's with the glove?

Y/n: *puts on the glove, which locks onto the wrist* Probably a containment system to utilize the stones powers more efficiently. I wonder what will happen if i.. place them.

I brought the two stones and thought of where to place them. For the green Stone: I slowly inched the green gem into the ring finger slot of the glove and placed it into the slot right under the knuckle of my thumb, and as they make contact with the glove slot, energy started flowing throughout the gauntlet and into my body itself.

Y/n: *gets on his knees, panting*

Nusa: *worried* Y/n??

Y/n: *eyes flashes green for a moment* I'm..I'm ok.

Nusa: Those stones really contain a lot of power.

Y/n: It sure does. Now..*looks at the Reality Stone* For the next one.

I then inched the Reality Stone onto the ring finger slot of the glove. When it got in, another surge of energy coarsed throughout my body..but I felt pleasant.

Y/n: Wow.. that felt different.

Nusa: Now what?

Y/n: Let's test it out.

Nusa: You actually want to use them?

Y/n: I am curious of what they can do. This reality stone mostly. But first..an object.

I went towards my closet and grabbed four random things: an old Meca500 six Axis robot arm, a damaged IronMan helmet, a Robotic spider and a mid-large Quadruple Car/Drone

*the drone is like the size of a dog cage*