Powers/Abilities/chosen suit

I'm just giving off the powers the reader will have throughout the story. You'll be like a fusion of Peter Parker and Miles Morales. Here they are:

The spider that bit you:

Superhuman strengthAble to lift 10 tons, but is able to lift more in certain storylines such as "the other"

Superhuman strength
Able to lift 10 tons, but is able to lift more in certain storylines such as "the other". Due to this strength he has to pull his punches when fighting someone of lower strength or durability than himself, as he may kill them.

Superhuman speed
His increased muscle strength extends to his legs, allowing him to run as fast or faster than some cars.

Superhuman agility
His tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as a normal person, allowing him to have greater acrobatic skill than Olympic athletes, Captain America and DareDevil.

Superhuman equilibrium
Equilibrium in any position, allowing him to balance on any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman reflexes
He has reflexes 40 times greater than a normal human, allowing him to dodge almost any attack or even gunfire, given that he is a certain distance away. It works incredibly well when combined with his Spider-Sense, but he has dodged gunfire even without his Spider-Sense.

Superhuman stamina
At his peak, y/n can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before fatigue toxins in his blood begin to impair him.

Superhuman durability
Y/n has an incredibly toughened body, specialising in protecting him from impact forces rather than anything else, allowing him to fall from several storey heights or being hit by a higher strength opponent that would typically kill a human with little to no discomfort whatsoever. Y/n must roll with punches from those with lower strength than him as people have broken their own wrists when trying to punch him.

Regenerative healing factor
While definitely not as proficient as Wolverine at healing, he can heal from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a few hours time. He also is resistant to toxins and drugs, and can survive a much larger dose than a normal human due to his accelerated metabolism. He can also ward off the effects of Vampirism, as the radiation in his blood from the radioactive spider bite breaks down the enzymes that cause vampirism, thus returning him to normal after being subject to vampirism. He has normal human tolerances to alcohol.

Adhesion (Wall-Crawling)
Y/n has mental control over electrostatic force between molecular boundary layers, but this can only be used if part of his anatomy is touching an object that he wishes to adhere to. His entire body can adhere to objects, but his hands and feet are a high concentration zone for major adhering. With an upper limit of each finger on an object being able to hold a few tons, typically he cannot be ripped off of an object, but the object simply breaks around his hands/whatever part of his anatomy is being used to adhere.

Spider-Sense
A sense that tells him of immediate incoming danger to himself. Manifests as a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and sometimes increases in pain depending on the scale of danger that is to arrive. It is directional and gives him a somewhat general idea of where an attack is to come from (different writers sometimes differ from this). His spider sense links to his reflexes, allowing him to usually move out of the way, unless the attacker is incredibly fast or incredibly close to him. Y/n also crafted "Spider-Tracers" that play at a frequency his Spider-Sense can identify so he can track enemies. Venom and some other symbiotes don't set his Spider-Sense off.

Enhanced Immune System: Due to his accelerated metabolism, y/n has a higher tolerance for drugs and diseases than normal humans, and he can recover from the effects of larger doses rapidly.

Biological/Organic Webbing Generation: Y/n has the ability to organically produce his own silk webbing from glands within his forearms, limited by his body's health and nutrition. (Sorry for those who wanted web shooters)

Night vision: After "The Other", y/n develops night vision, allowing him to see in the dark to a limited degree.

Bioelectrogenesis: Y/n possesses control over the natural electricity his body produces. He is capable of utilizing it for offensive purposes.

Venom Blast: y/n can send a bio-electric shock to his enemies or destroy technology by releasing a small spark of electricity from his hands. After the initial spark, moments later the enemy will be electrocuted. It seems that there are varying degrees to this ability, as some opponents have been simply dazed where others have been completely incapacitated. It also seems more effective on people with genetic alterations, such as the Green Goblin and Venom. This power provides a great advantage as y/n can end a confrontation quickly with little collateral damage.

Mega Venom Blast: His most recently discovered power. Y/n displayed the ability to release powerful bursts of energy. After first using it, y/n is left exhausted. It's powerful enough to destroy much of a building. This ability can be triggered by extreme stress, or focus.

Venom Punch: Miles can enhance the power of his punches by infusing his fists with bio-electricity.

Energy-Thread Generation: y/n can produce threads of bio-electricity from his fingers. Said spinnerets carry the same tensile prehensility of his web fluid, allowing him to swing from place to place or yank and flail around his opponents. While also sending a debilitating electric shock which disrupts their nervous systems like his venom blasts does.

Spider-Camouflage: y/n, including his clothing, can blend into his surroundings, allowing him to sneak up on his enemies or, in some cases, flee from them. The resulting effect closely resembles that of invisibility.

Thats all his abilities. And the winning suit is..suit 4 with 7 votes.

The first chapter will be made whenever its ready, so stay alert

The first chapter will be made whenever its ready, so stay alert. Until then..stay tuned, my friends.