Chapter 5: Dueling with a Silver Samurai

[Y/n's POV]
I was laying onto my bed after getting home from yesterday's events. I explained..well, made up sonething to my parents about what did happened after school. Luckly, they believed it, and were happy i was ok. Sucks for the Rhino to appear all of a sudden. But one thing came to mind..

Y/n: *sighs* How did that brute got here to Paris? Did someone bring him here?

???: You can say that someone else have.

I turned to my right to see Nusa flying around in my room..

Nusa: WOOHOOHOO!!

Y/n: I'm glad your happy to be free all these centuries, but please keep it down. My parents are here.

Nusa: *sweatdrops, while giggling* Sorry.

Y/n: It's fine *sits up*

Nusa: Thanks. It's a shame i got locked in my miraculous after my wielders are gone. I have been used since..

Y/n: Damn. But I've been meaning to ask.

Nusa: What is it?

Y/n: What's a miraculous like?

Nusa: Well, it's like this..*flies to y/n's chest and sits there* Kwamis are formed whenever a new abstract idea or emotion comes into existence in the universe, such as creation, love, beauty, and mathematics. When these emotions came into being, kwamis were formed at different times, such as Tikki, the kwami of creation, who was formed at the beginning of the universe and thus was the first kwami (and being) to exist. However, the kwamis couldn't be spotted by regular tangible creatures like humans. While we were able to journey across the universe, kwamis weren't sensed by humans and were unable to interact with them.

Y/n: Wow.. What were there names?

Nusa: I have many. Their's Tikki, The Kwami, which grants the power of Creation. Plagg, The Kwami with the power of Destruction. Trixx, The Kwami of illusions, Nooroo, which has to ability to give other people superpowers. And many more.

Y/n: wow..so many. If you had a miraculous of our own, what about your friends?

Nusa: Their's were created with magic, the same as me. Thousands of years ago, a mage successfully helped kwamis interact with humans by creating magic jewels, which were called Miraculouses. Because of the kwamis inhabiting them, the Miraculouses bestowed amazing power on their wearers. There are two Miraculouses that are more powerful than the rest: the Ladybug and the Cat Miraculous. Legend says when the Ladybug Miraculous and Cat Miraculous are worn together, their user will gain god-like powers.

Y/n: So, because those two are the strongest, if worn, you'll be invincible with no limits?

Nusa: Pretty much. After we were created, some of us were dispersed to worthy people. To me, a kind guy.

Y/n: Nice. What was the person name?

Nusa: His name was Asim Sadiki. This is what he looked like in his super form.

*new power only nusa can do: project an astral image of someone from the past centuries either from an energy circle, or by a kiss to the forehead. Kinda like Garnet's Future vision Kiss*