Chapter 13: An Arachnid's Origins(part 1)

Oh, damn. It looks like our Spider identidy was unfortunately discovered by mom and dad, how would we get out of this. Also to point out, I won't be flung the frozer part here. It'll be too much to wrote and adding this backstory together would put a strain on my hands. Anyways, i will be just showing the background history of how we got our powers. The next part will come in a few days. Please enjoy..

[No one's POV]
Last time, Y/n fought Malediktator with Ladybug and the now current Queen Bee, Cholé. After curing the Mayor from the Akuma, Y/n and Nusa went home, thinking that they can get back alone. If fate had kicked the spider hero in the guts, Y/n's parents secretly waited for him to come back and saw that he has spider powers. How can he get out of this?

[With Y/n]
The young man is currently on his bed looking worried as hell, with the parents giving him a stern look. Mostly his mom

M/n: So..care to explain why you were on the ceiling?

F/n: And why does a little creature transformed into a girl?

Y/n: *don't know what to say* Umm..we-

M/n:*leans forward to y/n* I don't want to hear any lies out your mouth.

F/n: *pushes his wife back a little* Honey, let's not stress him out. He won't answer if you do that.

M/n: *sighs* Ok. *turns back to her son* Y/n..

Y/n: Okay, okay..*sighs deeply* How I got my Spider-Powers took place two and a half years long before we moved here. You guys were still on your month long business trip..

Flashback: 2 and a half years ago.[long ass backstory and you are wearing glasses at the start]

[long ass backstory and you are wearing glasses at the start]

*Miles and Anya are not in this and they'll be mixed writing*

Y/n was with Peter, gwen and a group of students participating  in a field trip in one of Oscorp's Laboratories to examine experiments between spiders.

"Ugh, I hate spiders." said Gwen Stacey to Peter Parker, though neither of them knew just how ironic those words would be in a few minutes.

In his mind Peter, a skinny fifteen year old in a white shirt, jeans, and glasses, looked at the spider on the wall, wondering just how it had gotten inside. He took a look at three of the spiders on displays. The first: Phidippus audax, a common jumping spider in North America.