Chapter 14: From Night Terrors to Power's Developing(Part 2)

[Still in the flashback](No One's POV)
After the incident with the Radioactive Spider Bite, Y/n was given a few days off from school to help heal. Earlier, some groaning symptoms of the bite started to mess with his torso, chest and stomach. Right now at the rising sun, he is in his room, still asleep while dreaming of the field trip with someone talking:

???: There are more than 32,000 species of spider in the world... the Recombination Lab...synthesized RNA from the specimen to encode an entirely new genome... combining genetic information from all three spiders into these...fifteen genetically designed super-spiders.

Geometric shapes tumble toward them, rectangles, hexagons, octagons, dodecagons, all merging, blending into one object, making sense, like a 3-D spider screen saver. The geometric shapes suddenly align themselves and flatten out into a center of a spider's web. They glide slowly over the web, toward an insect that is caught at the edge of it.

A pair of fangs comes into their field of vision, the fangs sink deep into the thorax of the helpless fly as glowing green goo oozes out around the puncture wound, the image is terrifying and y/n closed his eyes for one moment and reopened them..only to look up screaming in terror as he sees a giant spider coming towards him.

He suddenly realized that the fly on the webbing...was replaced by himself and spider was far, but coming close. He tried to get himself out, but the silk was too strong for his arms and legs. The large arachnid towered over the frightened young man and raised it's fangs at him..

 The large arachnid towered over the frightened young man and raised it's fangs at him

Y/n unable to move can only hyperventilate of his upcoming doom. As he thought that the fangs would drop down onto him.. he was jolted awake by a tingly feeling on his hand, sweating hard and screaming..

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SICCORS WITH YOU, YOU GOT A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Awkward silence came as he recalled the unpleasantness of it.

Y/n: *sigh* What a dream. I hope I never see that again.

He got up to his feet, throwing the blanket off him and stretched out his sore muscles, he felt better no scratch that he felt amazing this morning after his little incident yesterday night.

He went over to the counter to fetch for his glasses as he put them, they looked hazy, he cleaned them but still looked hazy. He put them on again, and then he realized it wasn't his glasses that were messed up, but his vision for some strange reason was 20/20

In disbelief, he put them on, and then took it off, put them on again.
Then off
On
Off
On
Blurry
Clear
Blurry
Clear
Blurry