Halloween Special

Hello. This is the First special chapter that I'm posting here in this book. I hope you all like this..

Keypoints in the special: Gwen, Anya, Peter and Miles remained in New York.
You are the only one that moved.
You and Marinette know each other superhero identities. Adrien doesn't.
There will be a secret lemon.(mature18+ images will be there, so watch out)
All teenage characters are 17+ and up
You will help Adrien be with Marinette.
This is Non-Canon
And...this will be over 6000 words

[No one's POV]
???: Hey! That was my idea!

It was just another Friday in Paris, but the students of Collège Françoise Dupont seemed giddier than usual. In fact, they were very rowdy. Even if you stood one mile away from the classroom, you could hear their shouts of disapproval and laughs of delight.

Marinette knew the cause of the ruckus. After all, it was one more week until Halloween.

Every Halloween, their school hosts a big costume party, so she knew that her classmates were just excitedly and eagerly waiting for the teacher to announce the party.

Late as usual, she hurried towards her classroom, wondering why Alya seemed really angry. It was probably because of Chloe.

When she opened the door to her class, she saw the girls clustered in one group while the boys were in a group of their own. She quickly approached the girls' group, in where she saw an exasperated Alya and a stubborn Chloe debating about something.

Alya lit up when she saw Marinette. "Oh, hey Marinette! Finally you came. Now back me up here," Alya gestured for Marinette to stand beside her. "Tell this spoiled brat Chloe that I am the one that deserves to dress up as Ladybug for Halloween."

Marinette chuckled. It seemed like she didn't need back up, for no one was on Chloe's side except for Sabrina, her loyal minion.

"Of course Mari-trash would be on your side," Chloe huffed, nose held high in the air. "After all, losers back up losers."

"As I recall, Alya and I weren't the ones bullying and stomping all over people," Marinette glared at Chloe. "Now, THAT bully is a loser."

The banter went on and on until Marinette no longer remembered the point of the fight.

The boys were having a whole other conversation of their own. While the girls were arguing on what costume to wear and who gets to dress up as Ladybug, the boys were asking each other who would be their dates for the party.

Kim had just asked Nino who he would bring as a date for the dance.

"Uhh, I hadn't really thought about it," Nino muttered.

Adrien grinned. He knew that his best friend had a big crush on Marinette before. But soon, that affection was diverted to Alya instead.

"Nino, you should probably ask Alya, I'm sure she would love to go with you," Y/n winked at Nino.

"Yeah, I'll probably ask her... How about you, Kim?" Nino smirked. "Are you gonna ask Chloe out again? We don't want you to get akumatized again, do we?"

"Nah, that cruel witch deserves someone as nasty as her. I'll probably being Alix, as a FRIEND." Kim replied, with an emphasis on friend. "How about you, Adrien?"