Chapter 6: Zombie Teach, New Kwami and Changing Hearts?!

[No One's POV]
Today was a special Day in Paris and all of the student's are prepping gifts to their favorite homeroom teacher, Miss Bustier. The reason for that..it's her birthday. Marionette is seen running to the locker room carrying a gift. In the locker room, Rose and Jukleta were chatting..

Rose: *cheerful* Ohh, how i hope our teacher is enjoying her special day.

Jukleta: From the looks of it, everybody is..what did you get for our teacher?

Rose: Oh! I made her a scrapbook.

Jukleta: That's nice. Wha-*stops talking and blushes*

Rose: What's wrong jukleta?

She didn't speak and kept staring. Rose turned her head to see who she's staring at..y/n coming in.

Rose: *blushes, while thinking* Y/n there...

Jukleta unknowingly dropped her gift to the teacher. It almost touched he floor, if y/n hadn't caught it on time..

Y/n: Here. You dropped this.

Jukleta: O-oh. Thanks.

Y/n: No problem. See you in class. Gotta give the teacher her gift.

Rose: Oh! What do you get her?

Y/n: One of my tech back home. I thought Ms. Bustier could use one. I have a copy to show you two.

Y/n reached behind and took out a thin laptop looking like it was released in public. This also got the attention of the other students..

 This also got the attention of the other students

Max: Woah! Is that an HP-Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop with Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB?

Y/n: Why, yes it is. This inside my present is what i'm giving to her.

Rose: Ohhh... that's so cool.

[Y/n's POV]
I turned my head to see Alya talking to Marionette, who looks out of breath..

Marinette: *to Alya* Hey!

Alya: Let me guess, you just finished your gift.

Marinette: I hope Miss Bustier likes it. What did you get her Nathaniel?