Talking about Lila for season 3

Hey, guys. I wanna talk about the one character the Miraculous Fandom and Community that we hate with a freaking compassion: Lila Rossi. This Manipulative..Lying..deceiving..Con-Artistic piece of [Bleeping][Bleep]!! I really didn't like this sniveling bitch since i first saw her in Season 1 episode 26, and I still dont. I know it's old news saying a hateful rant about her, but I had thought of an idea gir a new power for her. I found this picture of her on tumblr wielding a Scorpion Miraculous.

Her miraculous Takes the form of a Scorpion-Like Wrist Amulet with a glowing center in the front

Her miraculous Takes the form of a Scorpion-Like Wrist Amulet with a glowing center in the front.  As Sasori, she can see in the dark, tolerate intense heat, and can sense danger eerily well before it happens; like most miraculous users, because of the magic, she has a large increase with strength and agility, however, with a scorpion’s need to rely on brute strength and domination, her strength tends to double over most miraculous holders. (It's unknown to Spider-X if they encounter one another)

[Special Powers]Void: The ability cancel's out a target's miraculous powers for a few minutes

[Special Powers]
Void: The ability cancel's out a target's miraculous powers for a few minutes. If used on a Miraculous superhero, they will be unable to call upon their superpower, forcing them to detransform and transform back.

Stinging Burst: Sasori can form a orange ball of explosive energy and throw it at whoever's she chooses. The resulting explosions can give you paralyzing electric shocks or a regular bomb blast that sends you flying.

So, for the First part of the Heroes Day Arc after Frozer..would you like the main character to have a battle with her with this miraculous she has here..or stick to Volpina? If so, tell me in the comments.

Spider's Vs Scorpions.(Arachnids battling it out)