Respect to the one who brought Marvel to life

Stanley Martin Lieber, The Man who is Co-responsible for bringing heroes like Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, most of the Avengers (Hulk, Iron Man, Thor), Daredevil and Doctor Strange. I cannot believe it has been one full year since his passing on Earth. Here, he was a creative mind with a long legacy like few others. But he wasn't just an artist, he was a truly beautiful human being.

Also, in case no one knew about it..Stan Lee has also made a special appearance at the Tokyo Comic Convention held during the first weekend of December in 2016.

The Spider-Man co-creator attended the convention's opening ceremony alongside cult film legend Lance Henriksen (Aliens, Pumpkinhead) and to my personal surprise..the Former star of Kamen Rider Drive, Ryouma Takeuchi.

This manly surprised me, seeing Kamen Rider actor meet Lee at that time of the year

This manly surprised me, seeing Kamen Rider actor meet Lee at that time of the year. Even Tokusatsu can share major respect for the guy.

Takeuchi, a comic book fan, was reportedly nervous meeting "Stan the Man." He told him he "wants to be a Marvel Superhero," specifically a mutant from the X-Men franchise. Lee replied, "I can see you as a mutant," and Takeuchi responded with a gleeful, "yay

He lived a long, productive life and it still hurts to lose one of my biggest heroes. He spoke to so many people, people he never even met in person. I was shocked at how much energy and positivity he brought to the room. He brought so much happiness to so many lives. I think I can speak for a lot of you when I say that we will always be indebted to Stan Lee for his impact on all of our lives. I wish his family the best and will always be inspired by his creations. Goodbye, dear friend. EXCELSIOR!!

 EXCELSIOR!!