Chapter 2: Spiders vs. Venom

Well..harem is in for the count. I swear, there are a lot of more harem stories out each week. But enough about me, here's the chapter..

[Marionette's POV]
Marionette: I..i dont believe it

Master Fu explained from the book i gave him that their were miraculous holders long before me and Chat Noir. Master Fu explained that he had been guarding the Miraculouses for over 170 years and that he was the one who decided who was deserving enough to hold them. There were many in the box, but so far, a total of seven Miraculouses,was seen. The Ladybug , Cat, Fox, Bee, Turle, Moth and peacock but the Ladybug earrings and Chat Noir ring were the most powerful. He had chosen them because they both had strong hearts.

Master Fu: However..

Marionette/Tikki: Hmm?

Master Fu: There is one secret Kwami that i never knew off until 3 years ago.

Marionette: New..Kwami?

Tikki: What do you mean, master?

Master Fu: *pulls out a picture from drawer* I'm talking about the Kwami, with her past wielder.

We took a look at the picture with the jewelry and felt surprised of how the secret kwami looked like and her wielder with the miraculous..

Master Fu: Her name is Nusa. She's a Spider Miraculous with the power of night and shadows.

Tikki: *voice quivers* N-nusa..

Marionette: You know who she is, Tikki?

Tikki: Yes..she's is the first friend i've had. I was sad when she went missing.

Marionette: Tikki..

Master Fu: *thinks* Where have you gone, Nusa? I hope you are alright.

[Y/n's POV]
Me and Peter arrived at Horizon High and went into our own labs to get our spider gear. I fished out mine and was in the process of putting it on before heading a voice..

???: Hey, y/n.

I turned to see my Cru- i mean next friend.. Gwen Stacy

 Gwen Stacy