Chapter 10: Too much Glitter!

[No one's POV]
Everyone stayed quiet as the girl who was wrapping herself on top of y/n was Nusa..the Spider Kwami of Shadow..

Y/n: H-how? How can you become a human?

Nusa: Well..it was fron the statue that was brought in.

Gwen: Really?

Nusa: It's true. Anyways, there's something i've been thinking of doing for a while.

Y/n: What are you talk-

Nusa grabbed y/n's face, interrupting him and decided to press her lips onto his and kiss him. Gwen and Anya were both in shock, while Peter and Miles were watching in surprise. After a few moments, Nusa broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting their lips..

Y/n: Nusa..

Nusa: I really love you, Y/n.

Y/n: Is that so..

Nusa: Yes. You're heroic heart, Your Kindness to those around you, helping others and you will to change others.

Y/n: I appreciate that, Nusa..

Nusa: Do you accept my feelings for you?

Y/n looked back to his friends giving him thumbs him and nodding of approval(Gwen a d Anya), before turning to Nusa..

Y/n: Yes..I do accept your feelings.

Nusa squealed in happiness and joy as she went back to kissing the Spider-lad numerous times..

Peter: We should leave them alone.

Anya: Good idea. It's probably time to go home anyway.

The four then told their friend good night and left the L/n Residence.. leaving Nusa to her new Lover.

Y/n: We should get some sleep. There's a photoshoot Adrien is gonna be at.

Nusa: Ok.

Y/n went inside his bathroom to change into his sleepwear. A minute later, he came out and Saw Nusa wearing a white n in nightgown..

 A minute later, he came out and Saw Nusa wearing a white n in nightgown

*what Nusa is wearing*

When Nusa saw y/n staring at her, she blushed hard and spoke..