A Love Bug or a Poisonous Sting 18+

Before thus story commences, I just want to point out a few things:
1: Peter, Miles, Gwen and Anya are in another part of Europe and will not be in this part.
2: All the main and secondary characters are 17 years old.
3: The miraculous Heroes knows who each of them really are.
4: they will be Ecchi/ Naughty pictures and/or Gif's over 18+. Anyone under the proper age to read this.. don't even bother looking at this chapter.
5: I dont own the Characters used fron their respective series besides the reader
6: you belong to yourself
7: some of the characters will say something unrelated to the show

[No one's POV]
It's been an eventful day in Paris, France. Parisians are doing something peaceful in their lives. like talking to others, relaxing in the park. That was until..

VORTEX!!

A dark hurricane flashed on front of the center of Paris, pulling anything and anyone onto it's Vortex. Many people held on to their best attempt, but it was proven futile as they were sucked onto another place, which is a hall full of hanging cells..

Girl: *crying* Mommy. Where are we?

Woman: *hugs her daughter* I don't know, Elena. Spider-X, Ladybug and the other heroes will save us all.

Elena: *looks at a Spidey plushie and sniffles* Save us, Mr. Spider-Man.

[With the Heroes]
The Six Miraculous Heroes, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Spider-X in his first spidey costume, Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee were all together witnessing the destruction of that storm.

Spider-X: Dear God.

Cat Noir: Who would so such a thing?

???: That would be me..brats.

They all turned to see a
ghost of large stature. He wears metallic armor on his torso and shoulders, which is also decorated with spikes. Rather than having legs, his lower half mimics a tornado. A lightning-shaped "V" crosses his right shoulder and comes to a point at his chest; he also wears black gloves and has red eyes.

 A lightning-shaped "V" crosses his right shoulder and comes to a point at his chest; he also wears black gloves and has red eyes

Spider-X: Who the hell are you?

Vortex: I am Vortex...hellbringer of weather and reality. All of your miraculouses will be mine to take.

Carapace: We'll not gonna let that happen.

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! *throws Yo-yo in the air; a GPS tracking Brace falls into her hands* A tracking brace.