Epilogue

"It feels good to be back in San Francisco again." Said Mavis. "As fun as the real natural jungle was, I kinda missed the comforts and indoor plumbing of the concrete jungle." Jake bashfully rubs at the back of his neck while he and his sister walk into an appraisal and pawn shop called Lucenzo's Appraisals. Entering the shop and ringing the bell above the door, were greeted by a charismatic male Italian accent. "Hey Lucenzo we brought something from Africa that you might wanna see." Mavis takes the black diamond out from her slinged purse placing on the counter. Lucenzo's warm brown eyes widen with awe. "Mamma mia! How did a ragaza like you come into such a large rock like that?!" Out from the spew of mixed English and Italian Jake tells him they found it in Africa. "So how much money are we looking at, you know for me and Mavis to split 50/50."

The twins were handed a note at the sight of zeroes at the end. "That much?! Lucenzo are you for real?!" He nods examining their rock. "As serious this I came across with." He said holding an ancient map of sorts. "I think I feel faint, Lucenzo please tell me this amount is not in Euros."
"It's in US dollars, bella."

Jake looks at the map the Italian man held and when he unfurls it gasped in surprise. "It's a map!" He looks harder squinting at the details making out some words.

Fuente, La Florída what could it mean? He looks at his sister counting up the money from their diamond that Lucenzo gave her and puts the other half to the other side of the counter for her brother. "What's with the map?" She asks. "I don't know but it may take us East." Jake said looking outward holding at his shared fat stack of cash.