Welcome to Africa

The Langston family has finally arrived in Africa after a long flight and Mavis had gotten done with reading Tarzan of the Apes on the flight.

"Jake, it looks like we'll be staying in a jungle treehouse you'll be living the Tarzan life out there."

"Really, dad! So cool! AWAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!"

Mavis yelps covering her ears. "Still not the right sound like in the book idiot!"

"Sophie, let's get a picture of the kids for the album."
"You're the one with the camera, Charlie."

Charlie, their father takes out the professional camera from his bag to get a picture of the twins.

They walk alongside their parents at the airport hearing them talk about their travel blog for Africa.

The Jeep ride from the airport to the African jungle did not take very long until the twins were in awe at the natural sight, and they thought cities were considered as the concrete jungles this is a literal really for real jungle with plants, dirt, bugs, animals and humidity that can make a spoilt self-entitled California Valley Girl who blows her filthy rich daddy's money on very pricey things and private jet flights to the world's fashion capitals go on a full-scale complaining spree at even the teeniest tiniest splotch of mud on her Louis Vuitton shoes.

"So this is the jungle," the twins looked at each other for a brief moment until a smile grows on their freckled faces. "It's just like in the book!" Mavis said brightly.

"You kids are free to do what you like as long as there is no trouble caused." Sophie, their mother said as they walked into the wilderness to the treehouse they're staying in.

"Mom, when have we ever caused trouble on our trips." Jake said pretending to be hurt, "it's like you don't trust us," he crossed his arms turning his back on his mother and sister who is face-palming at the moment. "Son, of course I trust you and Mavis and to prove it, this is for you to share."

Charlie hands them a camouflage printed Polaroid camera. "Use that camera to take pictures of your own adventures and be sure to look after each other."

The twins hug their parents with Mavis holding the camera in her hands looking forward to adventures with her brother.