Bittersweet..

Tabitha Pov

Here i am sitting in this beautiful restaurant. I'm supposed to be enjoying myself but yet im in the most awkward position.

" Tabitha" Dimitri says.

" Tabitha girl do you hear me ? " He says once more but more irritation is in his voice.

Zoning out seeing him with the girl i hate. Not paying any attention i just stare. Getting up i stormed out the main room to the bathroom.

Splashing water on my face, hearing heavy footsteps i quickly dried my face but suddenly the all the lights go off. Hearing those footsteps get closer i hear the lock on the door go off.

" Hello? Who's there? " I say trying to find a wall.

Feeling a warm embrace and a warm hand over my mouth sent chills down my spine.

" Ndewo ịhụnanya m, atụrụ m uche gị nke ukwuu. Ị na ihe m niile na m maara na ị na-atụ uche m dị ka m na-eme. M hụrụ gị n'anya adaeze na ọ apụtaghị ihe ọ bụla m." ( Hello my love, I miss you so much. You are my everything and I know you miss me as I do. I love you princess and she does not mean anything.)

Sweet delicate kisses runs down my neck." Hassin.." I said feeling weak in the legs.

"Shh my queen, come with me. " Leaving the pich black bathroom. I look around seeing Dimitri with an unfamiliar girl." Where the fuck did they go? I cant keep playing this game with you Dimitri..."

Not being able to hear the rest of the conversation i eneded in a warm car, with a heavy hand on my thigh. Looking at his deveoped face. Perfect bone structure, full lips and beautiful eyes that i missed dearly. Lacing his fingers in mines.

" I missed you too Hassin " Kissing the back of his hand then rubing it. " Why won't you come with me then? I love you we don't have to get married i just want to be able to wake up next to you." He says clentching my hand tighter.

Not replying to what he said, Hassin get's out and opens my door. Walking up to his apartment complex.

" You're still a slob i see. '' I said chukling removing my shoes. Picking up items and putting them in his suitcase.

Coming across a picture of us two when we were younger. And the note i left him with..lowering my head " I'm sorry Hassin "

" Tabitha I was so hurt,i still am but you know i'm very determined and I kept reminding myself that if we had true love fate would bring us back togther." He says sitting behind me turning my body so i could face him.

Placing my hand on his face " M hụrụ gị n'anya eze m"( I love you my king). Leaning in he kisses me ever so gently but warming.

Wrapping my arms around his neck deepening our kiss. " I want to make love to you Tabs " Picking me up i immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. Not breaking away from our kiss.

2 hours later all the pleasure feeling cries stopped, heavily breathing our sweaty bodies collasping onto eachothers, our chest heaving up and down.

" Hassin i'll go with you.."