Realization.

Tabitha Pov

" So we cutting people now?"

" So we breaking into houses now ? " I ask rolling my eyes.

" What cha cookin me? " Dimitri asks following me downstairs.

" Nothing, but you can leave. " I smiled and opened the door.

" Ma, you just gonna be letting in flies because i'm not leaving." My smile quickly dropped as i slammed the door shut. Stomping to him i pushed as hard as i could to move him forward.

" what you doing girl? " He turns around grabbing my hips. Pushing me more into him.

He whispers in my ear " I don't like what you did at school baby girl. You mad wrong for that." He kissed my neck sending chills down my spine.

I pulled away going back into the kitchen to finish my food. Which was just curry chicken red beans & rice. Fixing Dimitri and myself a plate i walked into the living room where he was watching Netflix. It's funny how he just made himself comfortable in my house.

" If you don't like it let me know, I have other-Tabitha you good, chill. He say's taking a bite.

*

*

"Damn girl you wasn't playing with that spicy shit" Dimitri says fanning his tongue.

" It wasn't even hot."

" Tah hell it was girl my booty hole gone be on fire" Dimitri says which had me laughing so hard. " You really are beautiful you know, i was so into everyone making fun of you & i gotten used to it. Instead of defending you. " Dimitri said looking down, clenching his fist.

I walked up to him and hugged him. " Just move on. Like i have. It's my last year here then i wouldn't have to see any of you guy's anymore."

Dimitri Pov

She leaving me ? I was just starting to get to know her.." What chu mean? You're last year here ?.. where you going ?" I asked with concern.

" Dimitri I'm going home, you guys made it bright and clear that i don't fit in here. So once i get my diploma I'll be on the first plane to Africa, where i belong! " She says smiling hard.

" Tabitha do you hear yourself? You're running away from your problems, you need to fight back and stand up for yourself..like today! Her eyes shot open. " Yeah i was in the hall when you went off." I said chuckling.

She laughs and slowly the beautiful smile that was once on her face fades away. " What made you start tryna talk to me, is it because i came to school with these tight ass pants and shirt on. huh ? Because just a yesterday i was darkness falls." She says pushing me out her hold.

" I don't know, i just felt bad and i want to make up everything i did to you from day one Tabitha. Sitting & talking to you makes me want to get to know you even more, you're a pretty chill girl. And I'm sorry i didn't have this mentality before." I said looking in her eyes meaning every word.

" You don't need to be sorry for me I'm not no charity case. I think it's time for you to lea- Damn Tabitha shit. Stop, I'm out here apologizing out my ass for you and you wont even except it. I even bought you a necklace, fuck this shit man.- i stopped mid sentence hearing the door shut.

" Go , my room now! Go " Tabitha whispered i quickly ran up the stairs and went in her room. Her room was hella big,

All white with mint everywhere it was real nice, her room is shitting on my room. I went into her bathroom and looking at the mirror i got hella mad.

Fat
Black
Ugly
Dark
Blackie
Darkness Falls

I herd her room door close. " Dimitri where- Tabitha get over here." She came and seen the red writing on the mirror.

I sat her on the counter. " Listen to me, you need to stop putting yourself down girl, i get called ugly or that i have a big forehead all the time but i don't let it get to me. I know it hurt but they just jealous. "

I looked at her plump lips to her light brown eyes. Back to her lips i leaned in kissing her. She hesitated but gave in and kissed me back. She wrapped her hands around my neck deepening the kiss.

I was on cloud nine , but she pulled away. " This is too much, you should go. " She says looking at the floor.

I pulled her close to me, hugging her tight. Kissing her forehead. " Dimitri..-i know girl i know I'm going damn."

Tabitha Pov

Everything was too much, but i loved every second. I'm just not confident enough for all that yet. I walked into the bathroom openeing the blue box. Girl of my deams was written in gold cursive and embellished in diamonds and my birthstone color.

I didn't even notice i was crying until i felt a tear hit my hand. This necklace was beautiful and i felt beautiful, i quickly put the necklace on. Looking in the mirror smooshing the red ink off my mirror.