Unexpected

Hassin Pov

FUUUUCK! i said to myself.. it's been over 3 months and no one has heard anything from Tabitha. It's getting very close to her due date.

I know she's okay because anonymous delivery boys has came to my house giving sonogram pictures.

We're having a baby boy.. i am so excited. I just want her here with me. Who knows what she's dealing with right now... i want to be there to witness everything.

I swear if she made up with that Dimitri nigga or that Marisola whatever her name is. I mean, I don't really care if she made up with her, Mari whatever. But Dimitri is where i cross the line.

I miss her dearly, i know she had to do whatever was needed for her to clear her mind. I just would rather her have some kind of contact with me.

Tabitha Pov

I know many people have been wondering where i am.. and how i've have been. But, i'm doing great. My baby is good as well.

I am currently back in Nigeria, my god have i missed it here... i'm supposed to be having the baby soon as in next week.

Therefore i decided that i will be returning home within the next couple of days. I do miss Hassin oh so much. But i could never forget the way he spoke to me. So i also decided that i will move out of his house and my parents.

I have already arranged my own place for the baby and i. I can't wait to see his little face and give him all my love.

I'm going to make sure my baby knows his value and to not listen to what anyone else has to say.

*
*

I'm now waiting in line to get something quick to eat before i get on this plane. I am so hungry like it's not even okay.

Finally i told the employee what i wanted and i was about to pay but gotten interrupted.

" It's been awhile huh ? " I looked over to see Kyan behind me. " Yes , indeed it has.. what a coincidence that i see you here.."

" I know it's crazy..maybe were meant to be ?" She says. I just started to laugh but in reality i need to get the fuck outta here something just is not sitting well with me.

" Well it's nice seeing you, i have to go." I said getting out of the food line. " Wait!" She say's but i keep walking like I couldn't hear her.

" There's something you need to know Tabs, wait !" At this point i was thinking about turning around but not before feeling a wet sensation flow down my legs.

" Oh no..." I said out loud.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and face timed Hassin. " Hello?"

" Hassin, help..the baby...the baby is coming!!!" I semi yelled.

" Tabitha where are you - my phone was snatched. And soon later everything was a blur.

Lord please protect my baby.

******************
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT?

WHO SNATCHED HER PHONE ?

WHAT WAS KYAN DOING THERE?

SHOULD TABITHA HAVE STOPPED AND LISTEN TO KYAN?
******************