Confession..

Dimitri Pov

Shit. Just when i was going to make everything better, she found my damn stash. I swear on everything i threw it way. I wasn't planing on telling her nor letting her know that i previously done drugs before. Because it is behind me now... well hopefully.

" Tabitha it was a one time thing, a stress reliever i couldn't take it no more." I said pleading for her to hear me out.

" Take what! What happened that was sooo bad that you had to turn to drugs?" She said with irritation all through her voice.

" You don't know how it is to drag you're barely conscious mother upstairs and have to hide her from her own husband. He would beat the shit outta her and then me" Looking at Tabitha her face soften but she didn't say anything nor move.

She was just standing their with a blank facial expression. " You know what i don't have- wait no just come here. " She say's interrupting me, i walked to her falling to my knees hugging her stomach. The tears that i was holding onto all cascaded out.

" Let it out Dimitri, it's not bad to cry" She say's rubbing by back. Then rubbing through my hair, it soothes me.

" Where's you're mom now?'' She says, her sweet voice just soothes my ears.

" With her sister, their not good together but shit as long as she's safe." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Can i see her? " Tabitha's face was covered with concern. I know my mom wouldn't want her to see her in the state she in but, I need Tabitha to believe me.

" Yeah, go get ready." I said smiling.

She moved me off her to go get ready but not before going on he computer. I quickly took a shower in another bathroom, coming back into Tabitha's room i see her pulling up her tights. I smirked to myself closing the door loudly I walked towards her.

" Oh my god, you scared me. " Tabitha said covering herself up with her burgundy sweater. I walked over to her, and grabed her hands pulling her into me.

"why you covering yourself up?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

" Because.. She say's looking at my body dripping with water. You should go get ready. "  She says changing the subject

I rubbed her thighs while kissing her neck, " Okay lil babygirl" I got dressed and came back, seeing her on her phone looking beautiful.

Leaving the house we went in my car. The ride to my aunts house was silent but comfortable.

" Are you nervous?" I asked breaking the silence,

" No " She says with a smile.

Tabitha Pov

It was too awkward in the car, I could tell he was trying to start a conversation. But i just didn't feel like talking.

Getting out the car i felt myself being in his embrace. Knocking on the door a spitting image of Dimitri looked at me. Her mouth was ajar, and eyes got wide.

" Ma this is Tabitha my..-friend i interrupted him. I see were you get you're looks from you're mom is beautiful " I said

" Thank you sweetie, come in" She says.

We walked in the room it was kind of messy. But i'm not going to judge. Hearing foot steps " Who the fuck was at the..oh my good." Anther woman came from the back that looked related to Dimirti.

" Hey auntie this is my gi-friend my name's Tabitha" I said cutting Dimitri off again. He squeezed my arm hard, i looked at him about to speak. But Dimitri's phone started ringing " I need to get this, I'll be back " He says leaving me in the room.

" Oh my god princess I'm so surprised to see you! " Dimitri's mother said ramming me with a hug and kisses.

" Likewise, but he doesn't know so please don't tell him. I will when the time is right, but he told me about the living situation. Take this please." I said giving her an envelope.

Hearing the door shut Dimitri's mom hid the envelope, " Tabitha this is Ava my mother and Kenica ( Ken-knee-ca ) my aunt." I both hugged them and kissed their cheeks.

Secrets. Already forming.