Why

Tabitha Pov
Reaching for the door my arm was pulled by Kyan. "You know what I've noticed from you and what you've told me. You run from your problems. And it's not a good thing to do honestly. You know I wouldn't judge you Tabitha. So I don't understand why you won't tell me. I really like you Tabitha. Honestly, and i really want to know why your so upset" She stopped, and waited for a response. I thought to my self if i really should tell her.

" Well are you gonna tell me ? " She says growing impatient. I dropped my things and slid down the door.

" Well where do i start " i said palming my head as tears streamed down my face. And as i wiped my face all my foundation started coming off. I started rubbing it all off vigorously.

" You want to know what happened" i said lowly not making contact to her face.

" Yes " She said anxiously, trying to figure out what i was getting to.

I looked up at her bare faced. " He did this to me. He did. You know all those scars you questioned me about ? He gave me those, he drugged me so badly i was hospitalized then at the hospital he beat me. He did this to me! And i was nothing but nice to him. I was a friend to him when he was at such a low point. And I guess he took that for granted. And when i would not take his shit anymore. That was it for him, beating me was the only dominance he had. For these past weeks i have been avoiding him Kyan. And now he knows where i am. So i must go" I said getting up.

" No, your going to stay here. You hear me. I want that bastard to come up in here. He know how his dad was with him so why would he do that to you. This some bullshit man. Come here baby" She says holding me.

" I got you girl, don't worry about him no more. I got you" She says kissing my forehead