Wrong.

Tabitha Pov.

Looking at the celing..a tear rolled down my face. And i was suddenly in a embrace of Eyba.  I guess that was enough of an answer for her.

" I dont know how it got to this Eyba. " I said speaking truthfully.

" Let's get you cleaned up, we cannot talk here." Eyba said helping me up. Soon to turn on the shower.

" Okay " I said.

Hearing slight mumbles coming out of Eyba's mouth. Then a slam of the door, she was gone.  Doing my hygiene for about 30 minutes.

Walking out the shower i was greeted with Eyba placing out one of my Juicy Catore Jump suits and my mens uggboots.

Letting my hair air dry i slipped on the outfit looking in the mirror.

My skin is pale, dark circles around my eyes. And hidden bruises around my neck. Taking a deep breath looking at Eyba.

" Thanks for everything girl " I tried cracking a slight smile.

" Anytime, but were not done here neither. But lets get out this bathroom because Hassin is annoying me asking about you so much. " She says smiling, trying to lighten up the mood.

" He never changes that boy. Girl he always been like that. " I chuckled.

Flashback

" She fractured her finger in several places but she will be perfectly fine. Aslong as she wears this cast and does no physical activites. "  The doctor says.

"Okay okay thank you so much" Hassin says as he helps me off the bed.

" Hassin i am fine you dont have to baby me" I said laughing to myself.

" Well none of this wouldnt have happened if it was for me, are you sure youre alright ? '' Hassin pleaded kissing my knuckles.

After a little rondevu in the woods with 16 year old Hassin and my 13 year old self. A dare of cliff jumping ended with him landing on top of me. Causing my finger to swell and turn black and blue.

" Yes im fine for the 1000 time, im sure your going to cater to my every need aswell. Huh Hassin? " I snickerd.

"I wouldn't want anything else happening to you my love so of course. " He says pulling me into his chest.

" what am i going to do with this boy " i said grinning.

"Plus i wouldn't want anyone else doing that either. You're my future i have to take care of you Tabitha. Only me. '' Bringing my face into his hands. Kissing me very passionately.

" I love you Hassin''

" I love you more my queen.''

End of flashback

Walking out seeing my mother passed out in my fathers embrace. But not paying attention i crashed into a solid chest.

" My love am i so glad you are okay. '' Hassin says kissing all over my face. Suddenly he stops, and brushed his hand on my cheek.

Looking up to a  cold stare. '' Who di- oh my baby! She's up Karruche get up darling." My father said interruping Hassin..Thank the lord.

Meeting Hassins gaze with pleading eyes. I diverted my eyes to my parents " Mother, father i will wait in the car. Is it fine if Eyba stays over to help me? " I asked hoping that they will say yes.

They nodded " I too will be coming sir " Hassin says grabbing my belongings following Eyba to her car.

Opening the backseat door for Eyba and I. We slid in and waited for Hassin to get to the drivers side.

" I'm not going to move this car untill someone explains to me what the fuck happened? " Hassin says in a calm but terrifying voice.

" What are you talking about Hassin you must have mist- I did not mistaken! Do you or did you fail to recall that bruise on her face! And if you look closely there is a fain hand mark on her neck. " Hassin said interruping Eyba.

I just put my head back and let the tears cascade my face.

This is all too much..