Reminisce.

Hassin Pov

" My son, how is everything? You're wife finally coming around? " My mother Jadah (Jay - Duh) said.

" No mother, but she will. " I said trying to have some type of hope.

" I see, well give her my greetings. Love you Hassin" My mother says.

Laying back on the comforter. My eyes started to get heavy. Soon sleep took over me.

" Hassin come on, come. " I looked at the beautiful face. Taking off my pants and shirt. Walking towards my bestfriend. Intertwining my hands in her small hands.

" 1 2 3 " Falling into the beautiful waters of my land. She pushed my head into the water. Muffling my words. " Tabitha quit! " I said grabbing her thighs and pulling her to me tight.

" Hassin let me go, you stink." She says trying to break free from my hold. Looking at her beautiful shade of brown eyes.

I kissed her. She kissed back, Swimming back to land. I placed her wet body on the floor. Kissing harder and feeling more, i slid her panties off. Rubbing against her pearl. Gently sticking my member inside her.

Giving her long and slow strokes " Ohh Hassin " She moans in my ear. Grinding her hips matching my rhythm.

" Hassin ? Tabitha, where are you? " A maid calls out. Fuck.

" Omg Hassin get off. " Tabitha says pushing against my chest. I kissed her one more time. Long and hard. Pulling out i helped Tabitha put her panties on, throwing her back into the waters. Like what didn't just happen 2 minutes ago ever happened.

" There you guys go, Tabitha you're motha is hea' come along gal." My maid said.

Even though I am 3 years older than Tabitha, our love is or i guess was strong. We were inseparable nobody could spilt us from each other. Durning my junior year of highschool and Tabitha's freshman year. Thing's between us got very serious.

She was and still is my everything, since I already came to age. I was needing a future wife and of course Tabitha came in mind. I was so excited to have Tabitha, but she wasn't. I mean it was sudden and my parent's was and still is pressuring the issue a lot.

But later on in the year Tabitha just leaves me. No warning no nothing, to top it off she left all the gifts and small items she kept of mines here. I was hurt but furious at the same time.

I remember that day so vividly. She left me, i was full of emotions and all she had left was a note. A pathetic ass note.

Hassin my love, I'm sorry but i must leave. We'll see each other again..I'll never forget you. You are my first in everything and always will be..just let fate take care of everything..i love you forever my king.

yours truly Tabitha Alymarate