Rehab.

Dimitri Pov

" Why the fuck would you own up to that shit bitch!" I said pushing Marisol to the wall.

" I can't do this anymore! This is not right, Tabitha has been through alot already.. and she's a really good person and does not deserve this Dimitri. " She says fuming out the mouth.

" Look i know she's a good person.. she deserves me and you fucking ruined it! All you had to do was lie. Lie and fucking pretend. I paid you almost a million dollars." I said grabbing her neck.

" I know" she said as she lowered her head.

" Now i'm going to get her back, she will always be mine! And your going to fucking fix this shit Marisol."

" I will not continue this with you Dimitri " Marisol says pushing me. And i am quite astonished by her doing that.

" Then go! go home bitch"  She quickly tries to run past me and i grab her hair " If you ever speak a word about this to anyone i swear i'll kill you" I said as i pushed her towards the door.

I need to think of a way to get Tabitha back, i was doing so good on working on myself with her. I need someone on my team man. And not Marisol's ass.

Feeling a vibration in my pocket i pick it up without looking.

" Hey D, how are you doing " I hear the voice from the other line.. just the person i need.

Tabitha Pov.

Marisol has been calling and texting me non stop. I honestly don't know what to do about that girl. She was a fake friend, i don't know if i should hear her out or ignore her.

I thank her for helping me gain my confidence back but this is crazy that she would turn on me like that. I wonder if she was even loyal from the start.

Maybe i should reply, only to have her explain everything to me. hmm.

" Baby what are ya thinking about?" Hassin says looking at me while laying on my chest.

" The whole Marisol thing my love" i say rolling my eyes.

" That's still bothering you, fuck both of them... they tried to endanger my child and my wife! He is a coward and is crazy if he think he is going to get you back! Right after i barely got you back. Pshh no fucking way i waited many years for you and i finally have you. No way, don't you even think about contacting either one of them Tabitha Almaryte I swear." Hassin says fuming at the mouth. He has completely removed himself from me and is standing up.

" Hassin calm down please, - no you answer me! You will not contact either one of them eh" He says interrupting me grabbing my wrist.

Snatching my arm from him, " i am not a child, you should not be talking to me like this. I can talk to whoever i please. I do not need your permission Mr. Ayda. You have some nerve, how dare you think i would want talk to Dimitri. Maybe i would want to hear out Marisol. But that is none of you fucking buisness! " I yelled now getting up to leave.

" Baby i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell. - No go fuck ya self. I so done with everything. And if you were so worried about me and your child. You should know all this arguing is not good for the damn baby!" I said slamming the door.

Running to my car, well wobbling in fast pace to my car. Hassin is yelling my name to come back and running after me.

I made it to my car and locked the doors. I just sat and cried. Wondering was all this worth it. Was me gaining this confidence worth it. Was it meant for me and Hassin to reunite and have this baby. Did we move to fast? Did i move to fast?

I am lost within myself and i just need to find myself at this point. I turn and seen Hassin banging on the window begging me to unlock the door so we can talk.  Yelling " i love you's ". I simply rolled down the window. 

" I love you, but i can't do this right now." Then i drove off. I need to love myself so i can be able to love this baby more than i already do.

I don't know how long this may take but i will return home once i am okay. I grabbed my phone that has been ringing non stop and chucked it out the window.

My journey to fixing myself starts now.

*****
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY LOVES! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE SOON!!

IS TABITHA WRONG FOR HOW SHE REACTED ?

WHO CALLED DIMITRI ?

SHOULD TABITHA HEAR MARISOL OUT ?

SHOULD HASSIN APOLOGIES?
*****