Past is the past

Tabitha Pov

I've been starting to think, this past year has brought so many tragedies in my life. Some good and some very bad.

It's been almost 2 weeks since i seen Kyan. I have not talked to her since the day i confessed to her at her apartment.

And when i did, I did not stay long after that neither, I left when she fell asleep. It was hard leaving.. but i cannot let myself end up nowhere near Dimitri

I've been wondering how things would have been if i would have just stayed in Africa.. i would have been happy. Full of love and with the boy that i admired the most.

And let's not forget, i would have had an beautiful baby with Hassin.

He  doesn't know that i was pregnant. Only my mother and father knows, that's the real reason why i left.

My parents loved Hassin don't get me wrong, but they knew that i was no where near ready for all that.

I don't even know if i ever will tell Hassin about the baby..  it was in the past. I put everything behind me now.

However, i have been thinking about going to my homeland. I believe that i need this.. where i am alone and i can collect -

RIIINNNNGG
RIIINNNGG
RIIING

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off. I answered it without looking who the caller was.

" Hello " I said

" Do you trust me, princess. " Hassin's voice boomed through the phone.

*********************

SHOULD TABITHA TELL HASSIN ABOUT THE BABY?

WHAT DO YOU THINK HASSIN HAS UP HIS SLEEVE ?

*********************