On Edge.

Popping the top off the bottle " One step closer to numb the pain " I said trying to forget everything that took place today.

Placing two of the pills in my mouth. Then fixing me lines, "God forgive me for what i have sin " I said seriously then sniffed till the table is clean.

" Sit back and enjoy while it lasts. " i thought to myself.

Feeling as lazy as ever, struggling to get my phone out my pocket. Opening my Instagram i seen her, looking as beautiful as ever. Memories came replaying in my head. I lazily grabbed my keys, and drove.

Falling on the sweet scented sheets, after knocking almost everything over. I laid there. Letting events play over.

" You pathetic little shit, you and you're mom really are alike. " He says kicking me.

" Maybe y'all should look alike too, better yet...maybe y'all feel alike." He says with an evil look dropping his pants.

Gaining some type of strength i got up and punched him with all my might. He stumbled back and fell that's when i took advantage to get more hits in.

We both fell on the floor exchanging blows. But as i got up i felt a serious amount of pain on my side. Looking down i see blood escaping from my body. I grabbed my mother and ran out.

" You'll be safe now '