"Yes I did, they are driving into the backyard as we speak" he nods wiping the tear that roll down my face as I blinked repeatedly. "the security of our house is heavy today so don't be alarm if you don't recognize some of the men in black suits"

"I know them" I waved him off, going around him towards Delilah's playroom down the hall

"How? This is their first time being here" he questions following me

"There was this one time that I got bored and roamed around your office" I glanced at him cheekily before picking up my pace. "I found the files of your guards and went through them, so yeah I know them. Including their social Security numbers, birthdays, Credit score, and other good stuff"

"Should've know you'd snoop around eventually" he scoffs then mumbles something to him lowly, eyeing the promise ring on my finger

"To be fair, I was bored and you weren't around" I shrug

"Hi Mama! Hi Dada!" Delilah yells waving at us widely with Sienna laid out beside her. "Candy mama sleeping!"

"I see" I nod as Elijah went over to Sienna, picking her up, he laid her on the love sac by the tv. "did Sienna give you a bath?"

"No, Titi" Delilah shakes her head getting up from her coloring station. Tapping Elijah's leg she looked up at him curiously. "Do my hair?"

"Nope" Elijah scoffs playfully "do it yourself, you're grown remember?"

"Oh yeah" she giggles pulling the scrunchie out of her hair, turning towards me she frowns "help me, I'm two?"

Laughing I bent down to pick her up but Elijah scooped her up before me shaking his head.

"You shouldn't be picking her up, your pregnant"

"You and Geovani gets on my nerves" I groan taking Delilah from him "come on babygirl let's go change your clothes and do your hair"

"I want princess dress" she nods tapping my bottom lip

"I'll let you pick one out when we get to your room"

***

"Sienna go put shorts on under your dress before you flash somebody" I blocked her from getting in the jump castle

"Lauren" Sienna whines trying to move around me

"You can get in after you put shorts on, I promise"

"Okay" she sighs running towards the house

About twenty toddlers ran around the backyard either eating stuff from the snack table or holding toys from the super hero tables.

I don't know none of these kids except; Tj, Hope and Kairi. But they all know Delilah, it seemed like the guys were waiting for me to ask by the way the rambled our explanations.

Bakari and Quincy knows most of the kids, apparently they live on the south side and Delilah plays with them whenever she goes over there. The rest of the kids are from large families that are friends with Bakari.

"Hey Monique? I hope it's okay that I brought this little guy" Aaliyah holds up a kid with a face mask on. "this is the one free day he's ever had"

It didn't take no longer than a second for me to remember him, I met him that one time Elijah took us to the hospital when we were sick. Delilah didn't get to see the kid because Elijah scared her into laying back down but I did.

"Aww it's the little boy from the hospital" I coo squeezing his cheek. "hey babes, Delilah's in the jump castle"

"Can I go nurse Aaliyah?" the kid whispers softly

"Yes just careful okay?" she nods putting him down

"I will" he nods taking off his shoes then putting it on the tarp in front of the jump castle before going into it

"Lauren!" Tiana yells worriedly

"Shit" I mumble speed walking towards her "what's wrong?"

"So I just saw someone that looks just like you at the front door—I didn't know you had a twin—Geovani and Dave are blocking her from coming in but she won't stop causing a scene"

Heavy on security my ass

"Where's Elijah?" I ask rubbing my stomach as Squirt kicks repeatedly "tell him to deal with this, I can't"

No stress, nope

"Okay" Tiana nods then jogs back into the house to look for Elijah

Today was not the day for Unique to come and fuck things up, this is Delilah's day for fucks sake.

For the rest of the night I watched Delilah and the other kids play and dance until the sun went down.

Getting everyone's attention with the help of Vivian's loud mouth, I had Benjamin bring out the cupcakes and a personal cake to the table Delilah sat at.

We sung happy birthday to her the regular way then Messiah started singing the black version along with the rest of the boys and Bakari.

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday, happy birthday to ya" they clapped while the sung making faces causing the kids to laugh

"I'm two!" She squeals kicking her feet underneath the table smiling.

"Happy birthday princess" Elijah smirks before pressing a cupcake onto her forehead

"Bae" I gasp smacking his arm

"What?" he chuckles taking the cupcake and eating it

Delilah surprised me by grabbing a another cupcake and smashing it into Elijah's nose.

"Unbelievable" I scoff rolling my eyes playfully