Fifteen - Closing In

I woke between two hard warm bodies and realised that Miles had joined us at some point during the night.  Now each of them was wrapped around me and I could feel my body heat rising.

"My love" Kal whispered huskily in my ear and I shivered delicately, as his body stretched behind me and I felt his morning wood pressing into the curve of my butt.
"Ummm" I groaned wriggling back against him.
"This is the best way to wake up"
My eyes opened to see Miles smiling at me, then his hand swept the cover down, his long fingers coming up to pluck at my sensitive nipples, each pull and twist shooting heat straight to my core.

I felt Kal's lips caress the back of my neck before his teeth sunk in causing me to groan and arch my body forward into Miles.
My body throbbing where he had bitten me, his lips off to find a new spot and I tensed in anticipation of the next bite.

"Raise your leg" Miles commanded and I did, this was their domain, in the bedroom, they were the masters, held all the control.  His fingers, dipping down to stroke gently through my wet folds.
"So wet, so ready" he praised, spreading the juices from my clit to my anus, teasing and circling both and I could hear the slurp of the wetness as he drew more out to spread around.

"My goddess" Miles sighed, moving closer and I prayed, waiting for the feel of him stretching me wide to come, knowing that would be just the beginning, and it was. Miles sliding all the way in, the stopping, not to allow me time to adjust to him, no, it was time to allow Kal to join us, his hard as steel cock pushing through my tight anal ring and sliding up alongside Miles, filling me completely.  My mind was locked on the feel of them inside me and I hung, balanced between them, waiting, waiting, waiting.

"Please!" I finally begged and they started to move,  as one moved in the other out and so on, until I was crying in their arms.
"Please!" I cried, needing them to take me over, but they seemed intent of torturing me, each time I got close they would change their rhythm and it would leave me teetering on the edge but never quite getting there.

"Do you promise to heed us, to stay safe" Kal whispered in my ear and I nodded, screaming out my agreement to them.
"I promise, Please, please, please, I promise to do what you say" I agree and finally their rhythm changes and they take me higher and higher till my mid is white and I feel boneless, my body juddering and pulsing in orgasm, but detached from my mind, where all I felt was peace.

They brought me down slowly with soft kisses and touches, before pulling out, causing my face to flush at the noise and feel of the fluids running out. Kal laughing as he kissed me before Miles picked me up and carried me into the shower, propping me up on the bench as he set the water and washing my pliant body.

Owen and Jace were waiting for us with breakfast on the table when Miles finally led me out, their knowing smirks, causing me once again to blush, the human within me still not as relaxed as the goddess about what we did with our men.

At the airport we were shown into a private lounge as we waited for the plane to be ready, my men taking turns to sit and hold my hand as I watched the world go past.  Then we were on our way. Owen had explained they had offices in London with an apartment above and we would stay there and for the first time in a while, I thought of my family, I knew if Helene found out about them, Dad would be at risk, so until she was dealt with I couldn't take them home but I wished I could.
"Soon" Owen promised, squeezing my hand and I saw in his face that he knew what I was thinking about.

Their apartment was cool and light, with minimalist furnishings bearing no reflection of the men I knew. I looked around, wandering from room to room as the others headed for their office to check in.  I joined them just as Owen picked up the phone to call the witch, the polite female voice answering the phone filling the room.

"Helene Christensen's Office, How can I help?"
"This is Owen Anax, I want a meeting with Helene" he replied coldly but it didn't seem to phase the woman.
"I'm sorry Mr Anax, Ms Christensen's diary is full till the end of the month, but I can schedule an appointment next month" she offered.
"Rubbish, she will see me, tell her its about the research she wants, i'm ready to deal" he growls before hanging up.
"Now we wait" he tells us looking at me.
Two hours later, the woman calls back, offering a meeting the following day at 10am, we accept.

I can feel the tension running through all of them and know I need to help them, but how, they have forbidden me in helping with this but...

I step into the centre of the office and look at each of them in turn before starting to sway, I can feel their eyes watching my every move and hear their breaths catch as they realise what I am doing, my eyes catching each of them as I twirl and spin, my clothing sliding from my body, baring me to them. Finally, I stop, my hands raised together above my head as I fold into a kneeling position, my hands coming down to rest on the floor in front of me, as I stilled waiting for them.

Owen was the first to approach, then Jace, Miles and Kal, standing back watching.
"Lift your head" Owen ordered and I did, the passion blazing in his eyes. "Strip me" he ordered and I rose silently, moving to undo his shirt, sliding it from him, my hands skimming his muscular torso, before, tucking into his belt and freeing the hook, carefully lowering the zipper which was tight against his cock, before easing them down, kneeling again at his feet as he stepped free.
"Now Jace" he ordered and I turned to find him behind me, eyes glinting darkly with promises of what was to come.

The afternoon was lost in a tangle of touches and passion, pleasure and pain, giving and taking and it was late when we ate a takeaway and fell into bed.

The morning was dreary and I felt the niggle of doom, hovering over us, something was going to happen and I didn't know what, but I knew it would be something bad.

"Thena?" Jace soothed, his arms wrapped around my waist as I stared out at the view.
"I feel like something is wrong, that something bad will happen, please be careful" I tell him and his arms tighten around me.
"Baby we will be okay, I promise" he replies but I shake my head, something wasn't right.

Owen joined us and Jace, shared my worries.  "Okay so we can switch things up a bit, she is expecting us at 10, we can be late, if we send our car ahead as a decoy, we can follow in a taxi, if anything doesn't look right we can retreat" Owen offers and I nod, happy that he is listening to me.

Jace makes some calls and we are set.  An assistant will be in their car and will go ahead to check in, giving us an excuse for our lateness.  Kal and Miles agreeing and squeezing my hand supportively.

We leave five minutes after their car, arriving just outside the entrance to her building as the assistant texts us to say he has signed us in, then all hell breaks loose as a loud bang shakes the car and the front of the building collapses, onto their car and driver and flames shoot up through the building.

"Fuck!" Kal's grip of my hand tightened, "What the hell?" he growled.
"Not a coincidence, She tried to kill us?" Owen replied quietly, opening the door and climbing out, handing the taxi drive some cash and grabbing my hand, leading us across the road and into the park opposite, we could hear people screaming and see the flames and smoke and in the distance the sound of sirens moved closer.

"Keep and eye out and stay together" Miles warned, taking my other hand, moving to stand at my back, protectively, as we watched the chaos unfold around us.