Seven - The Goddess Returns.

I could hear quiet mumbling around me and groaned as I shifted on my hard bed, where was I.
Memories started to flood back to me, the cave, the temple, the words I had spoken before.....before....before.
I tried to work out what was happening.
My brain felt split in two, another voice in my head talking to me, telling me to wake up, to go back to them, someone chanting my name Athena, Athena, Athena over and over again.
I groaned and immediately felt soothing currents over my skin, blinking my eyes open I looked up at the men surrounding me, I was on a raised stone dais.
They looked back down at me and I felt a rush of emotion "what happened?" I croaked.
they exchanged looks warily.
"Pan please" I begged then stopped confused, why had I called Jace, Pan.
"Sorry, I don't know why I called you that" I tell him struggling to sit up.
Kal's arm slipped behind my shoulder as he helped me, the contact bringing little sparks between us, I gasped as I watched the blue sparkles dance.
"Athena, when you read the words, something happened, do you feel different, remember anything you didn't know before?" Jace asks me softly.
I look at them watching me, I know who they are but their names in my head, they have two, my mind is remembering how it feels to be held by them intimately but I know I've never met them before today.
A flash of rope and being tied by them flashes across my mind and I blush fiercely. Shaking my head I think about the words I read and then it hits me "we woke Athena!" I mumble.
"Yes and more" Kal murmurs in my ear, his arm still around me.
"What do you mean more?" I ask looking back at him.
He smiles at me softly, "I mean, I'm still me, I retain all my own knowledge but I have memories of another, can you guess who?"
"Thanatos" I reply without any hesitation.
"And I?" Miles asks.
"Eros" I tell him.
"Athena?" Owen prompts with a low growl.
"Helios"
"And you've already called my name...Pan, but what do you remember Athena, are you you in your memories?" Jace questions.
I blush deeply thinking about the memories I now had of the men around me. "Yes" I whisper, "yes I have memories of Athena and all of you."

The men watch her face flush and wonder if she has the memories they have running through their minds, obviously these gods were kinky as hell, if the memories were correct, they liked sharing her, in every way, they loved dominating her sexually within their relationship even through she ruled them in every other way.
"What do we do" she whispered shaking slightly within Kal's hold.
"We live again" Jace replies, looking shocked at his own words.
"Jace? You okay" Miles queries.
"I didn't say that, it was me but wasn't me" he tries to explain unsure but we all understood, whatever had happened we were all affected.
"Maybe if we leave the temple it will stop" Miles mused.
"We should try" Owen agreed motioning for Kal to bring Athena.
Kal scooped her up into his arms and smiled at her as her arms went round his neck, and they all moved towards the fissure.
Miles hesitated his arm out to see if the barrier was still there but he passed freely this time, the others following him through the outer cave and out to the dorm tent.
Kal carefully sat down on his bunk with Athena still in his arms. "Well" he demanded, "do you feel any different?"
"I don't, but then I don't know how to check" Jace said looking at the others.
"I still remember things from in the cave" Miles offered.
Owen looked at Athena "what do you feel?" He asked her.
"Tired but happy, safe, there is a feeling though as if I am waiting for something, I feel comfortable with your touch which freaks me out a little as I don't know you, I'm confused as well as even as I say I don't know you, my mind is saying I do"
"Kal put her down and move away" Owen instructs earning a scowl from Kal but he does as instructed.
"And now" Owen asks her.
Athena thought about her feelings now "lost, as if something is missing" she admits to them.
Owen sighs and paces, "well something has happened, we will need to be very careful and monitor our situation, I never expected this and I'm not sure what we do, if we told anyone, they would lock us up as lunatics"

A call from the outside told us the staff had prepared food "are you hungry?" Jace asked her, holding out a hand to help her up before leading her out of the tent towards the fire.
"Wow" Jace muttered looking down at her face bathed in the late afternoon sun, she glowed.
Our ground staff, stopped at her approach and knelt before her bowing and praising until she stopped and touched their heads.
The looked up at her with worshipful eyes, chattering excitedly in Greek until Owen interceded and led them away.
"Well that was unusual" she replied sitting down by the fire. "What is it with people bowing to me, Nico did it at the airport yesterday as well." She muttered.
Miles and Kal shared a look before watching Owen talk to the staff, they were nodding at whatever he told them and smiled our way when Owen came back to us.
"They say they will keep quiet but say they could see the goddess in her, even when she arrived, they say its stronger now that she glows, they are excited not afraid" Owen explains to us.
We fall into silence as we eat the food and contemplate every thing that had happened.

Powerful - (Her Gods - Book One) CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara