Part 13

Janai was still tied up. Gus was sitting around a dinner table, eating his food. Since Janai was refusing to eat, Janai was be joining him for dinner.

Gus: Why don't you eat?

He didn't get anything from her. That was how it has been she was captured.

Gus: Yoy suppose that I am jay a deal prince. You don't anything of me. You don't know hat I can do. You will have all of these power for yourself, if you can help me.

She could t speak to him since she doesn't have the will to speak to a monster.

Gus: Fine. I guess that I would just like to mess with you so that I could get what I want out of you.

Gus got right if his seat and walked over to Janai. He closes that gap that he had between their faces. As he was about to kiss her, she head butted him, almost knocking him out. This was able to send stumbling over ti the table.

Gus: Now that wasn't very nice. I think that I just have to teach some
manners.

He knocked her out. The way that she was refusing to give into all of this just amazes him so much. He doesn't know what he should do with her.

With you

It was now night and Yu were sleeping on the ground. It was cold and you needed something to cover up. You felt something on you. You looked yo to see that it was Amaya.

Y/n: Amaya, what are you doing?

She didn't say anything to you because she is deaf of course. She leaned closer and hugged you. She kisses you on top of the nose. She laid down on top of you and continued to comfort you.

Y/n: I love you so much.

You two cuddle until the light was over. Amaya was like something that you would die for. She is something that is precious. You must protect her at all cost.

Te next day.

Now that the sun was up, it was time for all of you to get up. You done upon Amaya, seeing how se was peeping so peacefully. You don't want to wake her up because she looked so cute when she is sleeping. You tapped her really gently. That wasn't able to get her up so you think that you should try something else. You kissed her on the cheeks really gently. You think that was able to get her up.

Y/n: I'm really sorry that I have to wake you up like that but there is somewhere that we need to go.

Amaya nodded at you. She and the rest of the soldiers all of gotten in their horses. The path looks clears. Knowing that it lols way too easy, you expect that something is gonna come along and make it so much harder for you. You looked at your son.

Y/n: Hey son.

Soren: Hey dad.

Y/m: Do you remember what I said about a night?

Soren: Um..,. No.

Y/n: O said that there could be way that they could make it right for others. The way that they could do that is that care for others the way that they would care for themselves.

Soren: I know. I hope that I would grow up like that. I want to become like you.

Y/n: What? son, You know that could never happen. I'm a mage and you are a knight soldier.

Soren: I mean, you are suppose the strongest mage that the kingdom has. I want to become the strongest knight that the kingdom has.

Y/n: Well then, I hope  that you would become like that. I know that Amaya is a real string soldier. You can learn from her.