Part 3

There have been some elves that broke into the kingdom. Their none other than moon dust shadow elves. It is nighttime now and they get stronger in the dark so you have to be careful now. You cannot let the king get harmed or the kingdom will have no king that will fight for his people. You took out an insect from your pocket so that you could crush it. You did a chant and your eyes started to glow green. This allows you to easily know where the elves are. You saw one that was about to attack you but you duck underneath the swing and hit him right in the face with your staff. You grabbed another one by the arm and cracked it and threw him right into the other one. You have no time for fighting right now since you have to get back to the OMG and keep him safe so that the kingdom will have a king that will fight for them.

You ran upwards into the room and started to search for him but he doesn't anywhere to be found. The only thing that you found where nothing other than moon shadow elves. E must have been taken out by one of them. This made you so angry that the person that you could call your brother is now gone. You are so mad that you feel like slaughtering all the elves that ever cross your path now. You took out a red potion and drank all of it. Your entire body was now glowing red and you feel more powerful than you ever were. Now it is time for all the elves to pay now. You walked towards the nearly invisible elves and started to fight them off. You grabbed one by the arm when he swiped at you and kicked him right upwards the jaw and tosses him right into the other guy that tried to attack you. You saw that there was a female elf that was gonna attack you. You felt that it was all way too easy. You grabbed her by the throat before she could get a chance to strike. You squeezed her neck until she was out of consciousness. Now must have been all of them right now. There was a remaining Elves that was crawling back into his feet. He was on his knees right now and he was telling Soren to finish the job but you grabbed him.

Y/n: No, son. We are all better than this.

Soren: But, did you know what they did to the king? We have to make them pay.

Y/n: No! This will just prove that we are not better than them. He's down. We should keep him our prisoner.

Claudia: Wait! I think that we ab more out of him.

Y/n: Fine. Get him into a cell. We mean him no harm.

Your men took him up and chained up and brought him into a cell. Kuala on the other hand doesn't seem all broken to hear that the king is fine. He's just being himself as usual.

Kuala: Look, we all need to move on that all.

Y/n: What do you mean by move on? The king is dead. We need to make a funeral right now.

Kuala: Fine, you will waste your time out there hole I do the thing what I do best. Practice magic.

Y/n: Do you do anaythjntbhetter at her?

Kuala: No. I don't. But that doesn't mean that I have to stay here and plant this funeral .

Kuala didn't want to waste anymore of his time while he had just been busy fighting ekves that has broken into the kingdom. You didn't like his attitude at all but you have a lot more that you need to be decided. Kuala is the kit the nicest person of Latalous but you never expected him to say something like that. Does he not car is out the king and what r has fine for the kingdom? You doesn't want to her him for what e is out f right now so you have to find a way so you could make all of the elves stopping attacking the kingdom and starting . You could be blame for the wars that is being started but that doesn't mean that elves are the good guys here. You have to make all of them pay for what they did. You need to find away to see if you can make any more. To make things been worse now, you found out that the egg is gone now. That doesn't matter to you right now, what matter is the fact that the princes are now missing.