Part 5

You got onto your horse so that you could seek some help from the elves. You doubt that they would help you but you have to try so that they could help you save your kingdom. You were riding for a really long time. Your butt was getting sore by every minute that you were riding. You hope that it would get you some where but it's not gonna come closer. You finally reached into the deepest part of the forests. You got off of your horse to see that there were many elves that were pointing arrows right at you. The leader came right in front of you.

Leader: You have made a terrible mistake human. They looks like moon shadow elves but they look much paler.

Y/n:Wait, I wish not to fight you. I just want your help.

Leader: Now why would I help you?

Y/n: Because I'm not as bad as the other humans are.

Leader:I don't t believe a single word that is come out of that mouth of yours but we're gonna have do something.

He grabbed you and put you over to a really special area. He pout a necklace round you. All the leve started to gather around you to see if there is any good in you. They all did a magic chant. During the chanting, there was a green glowing everywhere. The light was heading right towards you. You could feel it enter you body. Once it was done, it identify you as pure.

Leader: Hmm, it looks like you are not a monster.

The leader took up some papers and handed them to you.

Y/n: What are these?

Leader: It doesn't matter what they are, just take them and go. I don't want you anywhere near here again.

You heeded his words, riding back to the kingdom. Once you were in the kingdom, you went right up to your room so that way, no one could bother you. You looked down the papers to see that there some magical word in it. You just ignored the words and wrote on it. Once you were done, the papers disappeared in magical dust. You hoped that this doesn't mean anything for the kingdom.

With Amaya.

Amaya was being held prisoners by the elves after she refuses to fight all at once since she was more than outnumbered. The elf that came to her is known as Janai. Janai went over to Amaya. She looked down in her face.

Janai: Now, what brings you here?

She refuses to speak to her. This have to do with the fact that she communicated with sign language and her hands all chain up or she just don't want to talk to her captor. Janai know that she communicates with sign language so she undid the chains.

Janai: Now who sent you?

Amaya did her sign language while the female interpreter translate them.

Interpreter: The princes of Katolis are missing and I just want to aloe sure that they are face.

After she was done, she did another sign language.

Janai: What did she say this time?

Interpreter: She said that, maybe if you widen up a bit, your soul wouldn't be had heated as your sword.

Janai grabbed her by the chin and pulled her closer to her face.

Janai: You think that's funny, don't you?

Amaya just nodded right at her. She did another sign language communication.

Interpreter: If you think that I'm cute, you should just stop hiding the fact that you like the way how I fight.

Janai was just irritated now. Janai looked at her for a second before taking her so that she could see her sister. She chained up her hand again so that she can't do anything.