Chapter Sixty-Four.

Here's sixty four for you! Enjoy! :)

Please vote and comment!

**

I’d left Zacky’s house straight away the next morning, and spent the next two days away from him, still thoroughly pissed off. He’d made numerous attempts to call me and text me, begging me to just talk to him and drop everything that had happened, but I was currently far too annoyed to do so.

Over the past two days, I’m come to the conclusion that I’d not over-reacted over the situation at all. I had every right to be annoyed, because I was absolutely sick of everything being about Gena. A lot of the time, it honestly felt like there was a third person in mine and Zacky’s relationship, and that irritated me to no end.

Whether Zacky realised what he was doing half the time or not, I wasn’t sure, but through a lot of our time that we spent together, he seemed to spend an awful lot of it just talking about Gena. And for some reason, I appeared to just sit there and take it.

I wasn’t sure why I’d never said anything about it before, but now that I knew he’d gone straight to Gena’s after we’d broken up, I honestly couldn’t care about what I said, hurtful or not. It was pretty hurtful for me, being on receiving end of it all and having to just accept it. And I was going to let Zacky know how hurt and annoyed I was.

I sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time that day, shifting on the sofa in my living room and staring blankly at the television screen. It seemed to be one of those days where nobody was doing anything and nobody wanted to do anything, and I’d spent the majority of it moping around the house and trying to control my random bouts of anger. I just seemed to be back to feeling miserable.

“Are you actually planning on doing anything productive today?” My dad questioned as he wandered into the room, stopping in front of the sofa and staring down at me. His voice still held that same monotonous tone, and he still had the disappointed look in his eyes that he’d had for the past few weeks.

I shrugged lethargically, sitting up. “Like what?”

“Oh, I don’t know, like actually doing something with your life?” He snapped harshly, narrowing his eyes at me. “Something different to just moping around the house or going out and getting drunk and stoned.”

“Whatever, dad.” I sighed, not feeling up to arguing with him. “If go and do the grocery shopping is what you’re hinting at, I’ll go in a minute.”

He scowled then, and proceeded to sit down in the armchair, his eyes still narrowed and pinned on me. I tried my best to just ignore him, not wanting to risk falling out with him even more, but it was obvious he wasn’t going to give up.

“Do you think you could have a bit more respect?” He said, shaking his head in disbelief. “After everything I do for you, don’t fucking talk to me like that!”

“Talk to you like what?!” I yelled, turning to face him. “I’ve barely said a thing! It’s like you’ve just come over to me to pick a fight!”

“Don’t be so damn ridiculous!”

It was my turn to scowl then. “When are gonna stop punishing me, huh, dad?! I fucked up. I get that! But I’ve apologised and there’s nothing more I can do! I’m sick of you being like this!”

He shook his head again. “You just don’t get it, do you? Do you realise how ungrateful you look? You have everything you could possibly want in this family. Everybody loves you and cares about you...and yet you take us all for granted! Until you start showing a bit more gratitude and respect, I’ll be like this all I fucking want!”