Bow wow: wow ok. We have some fan questions first question when did you start dancing?

Maddie: umm I've been dancing for as long as I could remember. But I actually really didn't take classes or take it seriously till I was about 12

Bow wow: wow. And that shows if you really love something and put your mine to it you can do anything. What's your favorite thing about touring?

Maddie: umm I have to say I love to travel. So I like that part to. And I love dancing especially for the fans and you know being with my crew. We have a great Bon together. Were like family and in order to dance well and click you have to be friends first. So we all click very well with eachother and I enjoy there company.

Bow Wow: it seems like you guys are really close tho. Umm we have time for one more what is your favorite movie?

Maddie: actually it's Roll Bounce

Bow Wow: really? You not just saying that cuz you talking to me?

Maddie: no of course not. I actually always loves that movie. Like I would watch it so much. I watch it every year on my birthday when I'm bored. And I love it cuz it always gets me laughing.

Bow Wow: o that dope. What's your favorite part in the movie?

Maddie: when the guys meet Tori. That is the funniest part. Well at least to me.

Bow Wow: wow that's all the time we have thank you Maddie for giving us your time.

Maddie: thanks for having us

Bow Wow: we'll be right back after this,

Tiger Lily POV

I never thought I would miss mommy and daddy so much. But I do. After mommy danced I was amazed. I've never seen her dance dance. I've only seen her practice oh some parts.

Issy; Mario shutup! Mommy's talking about us daddy and Anna!

We all watched the tv as she talked about the family. I miss mommy and daddy so much. After mommy was done Anna turned off the tv.

Anna: put on your shoes. I have to take Issy to basketball practice and Lily to dance.

We got on our shoes and got in the car. First we dropped off Issy then me.

Princeton POV

Ray: aww man look. She really does love you

Ray Ray and the guys teased. I smiled.

Prince: can you guys Shutup!

EJ: SHUTUP! Rocky is on!

Roc: Rocky?

Prod: who the hell is rocky?

EJ: Rockelle. That's her nickname I gave her.

Prince: since when?

EJ: since our first date.

Prince: damn.

Tv: (bow wow) so I heard your dating EJ from mindless behavior? (Rockelle) yes we've been dating for a long time. I'm glad I have him in my life. Sometimes I wonder what I would do with out him. It's like when he's gone I realize how much I wanna be with him. And how much I want him there with me. That's why I was so exticted to go on this tour. So I would have something to do. All I would do is go to practice maybe hang out with my friend watch tv eat and sleep. (Crowd) awwwwww

Mb: Awwwww

EJ: *blushing* guys ShutUp

Roc: when you going to pop the question? Aren't you guys thinking about a baby?

EJ: I actually don't know.... Maybe it's time. Like it's time for a baby.

Ray: I say marry first kid after its the lords way.

Prince: the only way why he said that is because Taylor didn't give it up till you put a ring on it.

Ray: Shutup wait isn't Maddie's parents big on that to?

Prince: yea she's a PK but at the time me and Maddie meet she was bad. Maybe not the world type of bad but she was bad to the bible I guess you can say. But her parents trusted her. But Maddie had already did it before we meet.

Roc: really? I didn't know that

Prod: what that she's a PK? I didn't either.

Roc: no not that. That Maddie did it before Prince.

EJ: you do remember her a James were fuck buddies before they meet

Roc: o yea I forgot about that nigga.

Ray: Ain't he going with Anna?

Prod: yea she happy about it.

Tv: (bow wow) and that's all the time we have.

EJ: Yall niggas made me miss my girl!

Roc: it's don't matter we have to go to our interview anyways.

We got our stuff jumping in the bus. I texted Maddie but I knew she wouldn't text me back. She was busy just like me.