Coming Back Home

~5 days later~

Maddie POV

I woke up next to prince in the hospital bed. I smiled kissing his cheek. He woke up almost instally.

Prince: morning

Maddie: morning

I got up getting his cloths and helping him put them on. After I was done dressing him I got a wheelchair wheeling it back it back to the room.

Prince: I'm not getting in that.

Maddie: you're getting in it

He "fought" me about getting in it but I got him in it.

Prince: I hate you....

Maddie: love you too princey poo

Prince shook his head and looked at me.

Prince: you know I hate that name..

Maddie: wait what? I came up with that after Isabella was born!! Your memory is slowing coming back!

Prince: YAY!!

Sometime later we got back to the house. As soon as we came through the doors everybody ran over to us and hugged us all.

Issy: daddy!!!!

Mario: mommy!!!

Jenn: what happened to you two?

Lily: dad are you ok?

Anna: hey your back!

Prince: Maddie who are these people.

Maddie: everybody sit on the couch real quick.

Everybody sat in the couch looking at me as I helped prince sit down.

Maddie: kids and Anna Prince got into a car accident. He broke his leg and lost most of his adult memory...

Issy: so he doesn't remember us?

Maddie: sadly no honey...

Jenn: but daddy!! You have to remember us!!

Maddie: and he will evenly. Just act normally. Like we would if none of this happened and it will helped his memory come back quicker. Can you do that for me?

Lily: we can try...

Maddie: good... prince this is Isabella you're first born. You call her Bella I call her Issy. This is Tiger Lily. The girl we adopted. You call her Tiger or Lily. There the same age. This is Jennifer and Mario. Our twins. And this is Anna. Remember when I told you about the kidnap?

Prince: yea

Maddie: well this is her

Prince: oh hi

Princeton POV

I felt dum and crippled. I didn't even remember my own family and I can barely move.

Maddie: are you and James dating?

Anna: maybe

James. I exactly knew who that was. I don't like him. He was like an enemy. The doorbell rang and Maddie got the door. As soon as the door opened I saw the guys. There wasn't know way I was forgetting them. But there was this only guy I didn't know.

Ray: yon!! How you doing bro?

Prince: I guess better

? I'm glad you're better

Prime: I'm sorry who are you

Roc: bro that's EJ the guy how joined after prodigy dropped out

Prince: prod dropped out? Since when!!!