Upgrade You

Maddie POV

Today we were making an appearance on 106&Park. I was on the phone with Anna.

Anna: bruh idk how you and Prince do it.

Maddie: there not that bad.

Anna: I know but damn. This to much

Maddie: *laughing* were are they?

Anna: watching tv.

Maddie: o ok.

Anna: there watching 106& park waiting for you to get on there and dance.

Maddie:aww that's cute. I don't go on in another 10 minutes.

Anna: o ok. Well James is calling me I'll call you later.

Maddie: ard chia bye

I hunged up and looked at Rockelle who was texting EJ. There so cute together.

Maddie: damn missing him or nah?

Rockelle: shut up. You get that text form La laker girls?

Maddie: what text?

Rockelle: they want us to perform with them. Remember that day were the old dancers and basketball players came and danced and played?

Maddie: yea

Rockelle: well that what they want us to do.

Maddie: o ok. Bruh we've been a long way.

Rockelle: ik

We talked till we heard "there ready for you!" We walked out on stage and got in our positions.

Bow wow: everyone welcome ASAP Illusion to the stage!!

The light opened on us and the music started. As I started dancing all my stress and nervousness went away and I just danced.

----

After the dance we all had a 5 minute interview. It was mine turn so I sat in the chair.

Bow Wow: wassup it's your boy Bow Wow we got ASAP Illusion in the building! (Crowd screams) Right know I'm with my girl Maddie one of the leaders of this dance crew. Maddie how you been?

Maddie: I've been better. I've been through a lot but everything is smoothing out for the best.

Bow Wow: so How are you and Prince? I heard he's on tour?

Maddie: umm we've been good. You know we have are times and moments but over all they all smooth out because we love each other. And the love I have for him... Nobody can take away.

Crowd: awww

Maddie: but yes he's on tour. With The rest of mb prodigy Diggy and Jacob Latimore.

Bow Wow: I heard you have 5 kids.

Maddie: technically 6 but 2 died while I was pregnant.

Bow Wow: I'm so sorry. So 4 kids?

Maddie: yes. Isabella Tiger Lily Jennifer and Mario.

Bow Wow: and Jennifer and Mario are twins right?

Maddie: yes and Tiger Lily is adopted. We got her after Tyrone died.

Bow Wow; wow how are they holding up with both of you gone?

Maddie: not good. But we visit them anytime we can FaceTime and all that.

Bow wow: they have phones?

Maddie: o no my friend Anna lives with us and she watching them for me so I call her and they end Up taking her phone to talking to me.