Shiz Just Got Serious

~2 weeks later~

Maddie POV

Everything went back to normal after all that happened. Most or my brusies are gone.. So that's good. I had just got home form practice and Prince had the day off so he stayed home with the kids. He was home listening to rock music cooking for the kids. He was moving dancing and singing while cooking. I laughed at little and recorded him. It was to funny. I posted a viedo of him on Instagram and said "glad to have him back" I tagged him in it and posted it. I walked behind him and hugged him from behind making him jump alittle.

Prince: shit babe don't do that. You scaring me!

Maddie: I'm sorry baby I'm just really happy..

Prince: why?

Maddie: everything is back to normal like that day never happened and I'm loving it!!

I spinned around in the kitchen and Prince just laughed at me.

Maddie: shutup! I'm going to take a shower.

Prince: *mumbles* yea you need one..

Maddie: hey watch it! I just got home form practice!

Prince: yea I know *laughing*

I walked up stairs dancing my way up there. I put on some music and jumped in the shower. I was singing in the shower as I felt two hands come across my body. I quickly turn around ready to slap the person but I saw Prince so I calmed down.

Maddie: you can take a shower with me just no funny biseness!

Prince smirked and I knew I didn't stand a chance. He was going to get me somehow.

~30 minutes later~

Maddie: AHHH FUCK

I screamed as prince thrusted in and out of me. I heard the phone ring for the 5th time so I knew it was important.

Prince: ugh!!!

Prince said really frustrated.

Maddie: calm down princy... I'll be back in 5 minutes ok?

Prince: don't call me that and you better be.

I smiled and got out the shower. I grabbed my towel and got the house phone.

Maddie: umm hello?

??: um hi is this Madison Welch?

Maddie: speaking

??:this is John from the LA court house. We have an edversgtaion on James your soon to be ex husband on abusing women his been in a relationship with. And we were wondering if you would come and speak on it? You are our main witness.

I complete froze. I haven't seen James since he got pulled away in the police car. Where suposed to be meaning for the divorce stuff next week.

John: excuse me Madison?

Maddie: umm give me time to think about it. When is the frist court date?

Prince: Babe???

John: 1 month form know on the 16th

Prince walked in the room and saw me on the phone.

Maddie: ok thanks John I'll think about it bye now.

Prince: John? Who's John?

Maddie: Prince shutup dammit I'm on the phone!

John: James can be in for a long time we just need you to tell us what happened in your relationship.

Maddie: ok thanks... Bye now.

I hunged up and Prince looked at me with a mad face.

Prince: that was more then 5 mintues.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him thinking about the court date and if I had anything happening on that date. I layed on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking.

Prince: who's John anyway?

I didn't even look at him. I just stared at the ceiling.

Prince: Maddie? You ok baby?

Maddie: Prince that was John.

Prince: and is John important because....?

Maddie: He works for LA court house. They want me to come and speak on James and what happened on our relationship...

Prince: forreal? That means he can go to jail for a long time!

Maddie: I know but I'm scared you know James has gangs right. So there going to be there. If I speak they might come after me.

Prince: Maddie you are the strongest young black women I've ever meet. Plus you have Nia Taylor and Rockelle. And let's not foret about the guys. They will kill any nigga for you. And you have me. I'll always be here babe.

I looked at prince with nothing to say when I got a call form Taylor.

Maddie: hello?

Taylor: hey Maddie!

Nia: girl shit happened!

Maddie: am I on 3 way?

Rockelle: 4 way actually. We all just got an call from some guy names John to speak on James!

Maddie: really I did to.

Nia: I told you she would have Taylor!

Taylor: ok damn my bad. Are you doing it?

Maddie: I don't know...

Rockelle: we are.

Nia: and Ray Roc and Ej said there doing it.

Prince: wait so how come I didn't get a call?

Maddie: cuz you were in a coma you dummy!

The girls laughed then Taylor talked.

Taylor: Bella said she got the same call.

Maddie: wow shit(gco)

I ran to the bathroom and throw up in the bathroom. I didn't know what that was about. I just went back to the bedroom and picked up my phone.

Maddie: hey guys sorry about that I was just saying shit just got serious!

________________________

Hmmmmm(thinking) I wonder what that throwing up was about?? Comment!!!