Sweet Love

~3 months later~

Princeton POV

Maddie hasn't said 2 words. And now in worried. She was started to come back but not anymore. Lately she's been screaming in the middle of the night. Waking me up. She never tells me why. She always says "I forgot". I'm very worried but I'm going to talked to her. Right know I'm sleeping but Maddie just woke up up again by screaming.

Prince: MADDIE!!!

I start to shake her and she wakes up.

Prince: Maddie tell me what happened.

Maddie: I forgot.

Prince: babe talk to me. And I know you didn't forget just tell me.

Maddie: I SAID I DIDNT REMEMBER!

Prince: you know damn well that's a lie!

Maddie:...........

Prince: EXCALLIY!!

Maddie: stop yelling at me!

Prince: well maybe if you talked to me no of this would have happened!

Maddie: FINE YOU WANNA KNOW WASSUP? I WAS RAPED THEN ABUSED THEN I KILLED MY ON CHILD AND KNOW IM SCARED BECAUSE JAMES AND HIS GANGS ARE COMING FOR US!! I KNOW IT! I FEEL LIKE IM BEING WATCHED EVERY DAMN DAY OF MY LIFE AND IM SCREAMING BECAUSE I KEEP HAVING THE SAME DREAM THAT THERE GOING TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU AND MY FAMILY!!!! SO THERE THERE YOU GO!

Maddie then got up and started walking to the towards the bathroom. But I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

Maddie: let go of me!

Prince: no!

Maddie: Prince let go of me now!

Prince: I said no!

Maddie then punched the wall and slid down the wall crying. I then hugged her.

Prince: why didn't you just tell me?

Maddie: I was scared. I was... I don't know.

Prince: babe you know I'm here for you.

Maddie: I dot know why I didn't tell you.

Prince: are you not feeling loved?

Maddie: being with James just messed up my Mind. I don't know what love is right know.

Prince: babe I'm love. I'm loving you.

Maddie: can you show me?

I kissed her lips softly and smoothly allowing her to feel the passion between us. She smiled during the kiss telling me that I was doing a good job. She took my hands and put them around her waist. She pulled me closer to her. Now we were laying on the floor kissing. She took of her shrit bra and shorts leaving her in her underwear. She helped me take off my cloths and I looked at her. I didn't know if I should wear a condom or not. So I asked her.

Prince: are we wearing a condom?

Maddie POV

I had to think about that. I didn't want to be pregnant again cuz of what happened with Tyrone. But maybe a baby will help me.

Maddie: yea wear one.

Prince nodded and got a condom and came back. He inserted in me. I closed my eyes as he started to go alittle faster. "Look at me" he commanded. I slowly opened my eyes and stared into eachother the whole time. He didn't go fast either he went nice and slow. That night we made sweet love. And I loved every bit of it.

Amaya POV

Amaya: prod your to much.

Prodigy: look I know we just meet and all but I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girl?

Amaya: I would love to prod. But are you staying in LA?

Prodigy: I actually am .... And I got an apartment for me and you.

Amaya: OMG yes I'll move in with you.

Prodigy: great... Can I get a kiss?

Amaya: sure.

I kissed him and smiled as I pulled away. Prodigy was so amazing and I'm glad he's all mine!

_________________________

Awwwww Sweet Love and New Found love. But this was a cute chapter. Do you agree!? Comment! Vote! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!