What Am I Going To Do

~2 weeks later~

Maddie POV

Prince drove me to the office were we are talking about the devoice. Prince came with me just to make sure I was ok. I sat in between Prince and my lawyer. James sat on the other side of the table and stared at me. He kindof creeped me out alittle... But I didn't say anything.

JL(James lawyer): ok so Miss.Welch what do you want in this divorce?

Maddie: look James can have everything that belongs to him. All his cloths furtiure anything that he bought. I just want him to leave me and my family alone. I want all my money that I or Jacob have earned. He can have everything that belongs to him.

JL: ok thank you James any thoughts?

James: I'm cool with that...

We discussed alittle longer then we were done. We were bout to walk out the door when James stopped me.

James: Maddie....

I turned around and looked at him. Prince stood right next to me and flared his nose at James.

James: I need to talk to you alone..

Prince looked at me.

Maddie: Prince I should be fine..

Prince: *whispers* if you need me yell scream.

I nooded and walked into a room with James.

James: umm I don't wanna go to jail.

Maddie: nobody does..

James: right so lie on the stand.

Maddie: Tf??

Did this half nigga just ask me to lie on the stand. I could go to jail for that.

James: if you don't you I will go to jail the. My gangs will come after you... You better watch what you say.

He walked out the room and I stood there in shock. What was I going to do.