Avoided

Princeton POV

I picked up my phone scrolling threw Instagram. When Katie came back.

Katie: hey

Prince: hey

Katie: you ok?

Prince: just thinking about life

Katie: you thinking about Maddie.

Prince: yea.... She's been busy a lot

Katie: she can't be more busy then you.

Prince: I mean with practice and the kids.

Katie: I guess. That's pretty busy.

Prince: yea but on the weekends she's never busy. But know when I'm on tour. All of a sudden she's busy.

Katie: what about that James guy. You think she's seeing him on the weekends?

Prince: what! No. I mean. Well no she wouldn't.

Katie: wouldn't what?

Prince: go see him after all he put us threw.

Katie: put you said she said she wanted too. And the twins wanted to see him.

Prince: I hope she's not. I'll just talk to her when we visit home in 2 weeks.

Katie: yea you should talk to her face to face.

Prince: your right.

Maddie POV

the whole way whole. Silent. I was silent. The voice played back in my head. Ah Fuck. Ah Fuck. Ah Fuck. The voice was a girls voice. I was angry sad hurt. Prince cheated on me.

Anna: what's wrong?

Maddie: umm nothing. Just thinking.

Anna: about what. Ever since you called prince you've been silent.

Maddie: what's going on between you and James?

I said changing the subject. I. Really didn't wanna talk about it. The whole way home all Anna did was talk about James. When we got back we cooked dinner. My phone rang and I saw Hubby. I rejected it and continued cooking. After dinner I watched tv. I started crying I Ended up falling asleep down stairs.