Flawless Remix

Maddie POV

Maddie: hello?

Prince: hey!

Maddie: o hey Prince

I pushed Jason off of me and walked to the window.

Prince: wassup baby we haven't talked in awhile.

Maddie: yea I know busy busy busy..

Prince: I know the felling.

Maddie: yea Umm I got to go.

Prince: damn I can't get no time to talk to you..

Maddie: yup got to go

I quickly hanged up and grabbed my bag.

Maddie: ready?

Jason: huh?

Maddie: the interview today.

Jason: o right.

He got his stuff and we leaved go to the interview. When we got there I changed and waited for everyone. After everyone was ready and we did are pre-show thing and got on stage. I really couldn't wait to perform this song. Flawless Remix. Like Yesss. The music started and I don't know what happened but when I did the first move something didn't feel right. My leg tinkled and I couldn't feel it anymore. I started dancing the dance and the feeling came back. I clasped on the floor.

Princeton POV

I watched the tv seeing Maddie dance crew come out on stage. Maddie looked scared like something was bothering her. They were in LA and I was in LA. We had a show last night. Hopefully I can go see her and the kids today. Anyways as soon as the first movement started Maddie hit the stage. I jumped from my seat rushing out the door. Going to the hospital. When I got we Maddie had just arrived. I waited and waited for the doctor. How many times I've sat in this one chair.

Doc: Mr.Perez?

The doctor called. I got up walking with him to Maddie door. When I got there I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Some guy kissing MY Maddie! Oh Hell Naw! I pushed him and hit him in his face. Like nigga who is you?

Maddie: Prince!

Maddie called but I kept going. Like who is you nigga? The guy fought back. The doctor pulled is away from eachother and I looked at Maddie.

Maddie: Prince.... That was just Jason. My dance partner...

Prince: and why was his lips on yours!

Jason: Cuz nigga

Prince: was I talking to you?

Maddie: Prince I-I

She couldn't speak. I knew exactly what that meant.

Prince: you cheated...?

Maddie: let me explain.

Prince: don't explain shit. We're done.

I said starting for the door. But I stopped and chuckled.

Prince: o yea I've been sleeping with Katie again.

And with that i leaved.

Maddie POV

I watched him walk out. So that's it? We're done. After all that shit we've been through. He's hair going to drop it like that? I should have dropped him a long time ago. But I didn't. But he'll drop me in a hot second. Niggas. I wanted to cry. So I sheded a tear. He just walked out my heart into some girl pussy. I cried harder. He's really gone. Jason hugged me but I wanted to be alone.

Doc: Mrs.Perez?

Maddie: just call me Miss.Welch now.

Doc: Miss.Welch then you twisted your ankle that's all. We just think you should stay off of it as much as possible. It would help it a lot better.

The doctor gave me some medicine and I was out like a light good I needed that. Badly.

Jason POV

Finally she asleep. Plan into action.
_________________________

Maddie and Prince are over😢 and Jason suspect. Do You Think Prince Is Serious About The Break Up?